Australia Post sorting machine problems

aurellian
Community Member
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Australia Post sorting machine problems

Nice to see that unlike Padi, you're considering the feelings of our local putas, stawks. Smiley LOL
Message 51 of 61
Latest reply

Hey guys, Padi is so terribly upset about people having a shot (with or without Trebuchets) at him whilst he's been away doing charitable deeds (read smacking our botties for our misdeeds) that he's locked himself in the "man cave" and turned the music up so that his pitiful sobbing can't be heard by anyone.

"Batgirl the Remorseful and Joker the Norti One".........................original.gif        original.gif

Spoiler
Hopefully he's not eating all our treats in there................no sniggers from us by crikey...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 52 of 61
Latest reply

li.varia
Community Member

Hi everyone,

This topic has gone far off-topic.  I would appreciate it if we could bring the discussion back to the Australia Post sorting machine problems.  If you would like to continue a private discussion, please use the Private Messaging system.  For discussions unrelated to buying or selling on eBay, please use one of the "Connect & Share" boards, such as "Community Spirit".

Thank you for your cooperation,

Varia

Community Moderator

Varia
Community Moderator
Message 53 of 61
Latest reply

downunder wave.gif  Sorry li.varia.  Will try to behave.  *snigger

Message 54 of 61
Latest reply

Apologies from me and the dogs as well Varia............................original.gif

Spoiler
Yet another fine mess you got me into Stalks....................oh-the-shame.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 55 of 61
Latest reply

mfrazer
Community Member

That explains this delivery from Lidcombe NSW to Ashfield NSW (20 minutes drive)

Tracking.JPG

Message 56 of 61
Latest reply

Lol thats just soo funny.

Explains why my registered letter took 4 days to get across Sydney.

Also have a small parcel going roundabouts in Melbourne as well.

Has been 30mins near its destination for 10 days.

Can only hope the customers dont start MBG claims...

Message 57 of 61
Latest reply

An old thread but a goodie.

I had two parcels sent from the US. They arrive in Australia and the tracking data then sent depart transfer airport. Hmmm ok, nexr stop Chullora or something like that.

Then silence ........

Next the tracking shows the items back in the USA on their way home.

Then, a miracle. They started coming back ....

Perhaps we should call the AP sorting maching at Chullora the 'Boommerang 1000'

I am now waiting for a 22kg package from the US. And yes, the tell tails of a thrice trip over the pond are emerging.

AP = loonacy 

Message 58 of 61
Latest reply

I sent an item from qld to 3810 on 4th dec, its been back at my local facility 3 times then back again stuck on the Aus post merry go round, Have asked for it to be returned on the 17th and it still havent been, I sent another item to similar location and it took 3 weeks to get there. I sent a replacement item via express post next day delivery on the 16th Dec as the buyer needed it urgently,, that item is still stuck on the merry go round, it keeps on getting miss sorted and sent back and forth, keep in mind these are printed eparcel labels printed to their format and the address should be attached to their computers as part of the barcode so there is no reason why the machine should have difficulty delivering. absoluetly pathetic service from Aus post.

Message 59 of 61
Latest reply

and 3810 is clasified as city now.only 40 minutes up the road from me.  i would contact aus post head office and ask for a supervisor , and say thats not good enough. 

Message 60 of 61
Latest reply