Buyer Leaving Negative Feedback Regarding not leaving feedback!

I have had a first in almost ten years of selling online. I have received negative feedback from a buyer whom is upset that I didnt leave feedback. I will be the first to admit I have been really slack on leaving feedback on ebay over time as I usually use the ebay app and like to leave feedback in bulk at the end of the month and I am unable to acces thison the app so have been putting it on the to do later list. I received an email on the 28th requesting fedback to be left as buyer was happy with the top received and stated she would leave feedback after it has been left. I then went back on eBay today as I have been studying full time and have barely had time to sleep when I replied to her email and left feedback. It was only when I noticed my feedback as it was 1111 and thought wow what a milestone that I checked my feedback and noticed that the seller had left negative feedback within 48 hours of requesting I leave feedback for her. I asked nicely for her to kindly revise feedback which she refused and after checking her feedback that she has left for others have noticed that she regulary leaves negative feedback to sellers whom she quotes are too lazy to leave feedback by leaving them negative feedback. I have contacted ebay regarding this as I thought you were only able to leave feedback regarding the sale and the item and not whether or not feedback is left. Has anyone else had similar experience like this?

Message 1 of 80
Latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

Re: Buyer Leaving Negative Feedback Regarding not leaving feedback!

@ydgonline06 wrote:
WARNING?????

Oh she was threatening me again lol-don't worry about it, long story lol

Message 41 of 80
Latest reply

Ring Ebay and ask them to remove it, feedabck has nothing to do with if they were happy with there item or not, i am finding since all these new changes that it is easier to get feedback removed for silly reasons, i had one taken of this morning for not replying to a message that was sent 3 hours earlier, all i can say is try and if all else fails keep trying and dont give up until its taken of.  🙂

Message 42 of 80
Latest reply

Totally agree. I have seen mention on here on multiple occasions that it can take 4 or 5 calls to get action. Each person giving a different answer on the other end of the phone. 

Thankfully, I've never had to call them (yet), but plenty of people on here say the same thing. Keep ringing. 

I find it quite amazing that the buyers negs go back a long way, and most being nasty, purely for the seller not leaving feedback. I'd get a neg off her for sure, because these days, I don't leave feedback unless the buyer has left it for me first. I got sick of routinely leaving it, then getting absolutely nothing in return.

I figure no feedback means they are happy, otherwise you'd soon hear about it!!

Message 43 of 80
Latest reply

That person pales into insignificance when compared to the 'charming' martyr (not putting her whole id)-anyone remember that buyer from last year ??? I do Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Message 44 of 80
Latest reply

I just read some of your messages and i'm just wondering.  Seems conspiracy and speaking against others or flame ware is here very popuplar by few users OMG. If somebody do not have same point of view like you it's better to said that she. 

FYI as i got the information from Telstra if the user is banned on the forum he isn't able to log here with another nickname, there is something like block what is stored on your local hardrive. I think you 3 it will not be better to open another group chat and speak to each other spread the flame ware, conspiracy teory or whatever you want because i hardly found any information value what should be benefit for other ebay members.

Thanks

Message 45 of 80
Latest reply

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

That person pales into insignificance when compared to the 'charming' martyr (not putting her whole id)-anyone remember that buyer from last year ??? I do Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Yup, wasn't she a loving person, and so kind hearted (NOT)

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 46 of 80
Latest reply

@quokka-2013 wrote:

FYI as i got the information from Telstra if the user is banned on the forum he isn't able to log here with another nickname, there is something like block what is stored on your local hardrive.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 47 of 80
Latest reply

@quokka-2013 wrote:

I just read some of your messages and i'm just wondering.  Seems conspiracy and speaking against others or flame ware is here very popuplar by few users OMG. If somebody do not have same point of view like you it's better to said that she. 

FYI as i got the information from Telstra if the user is banned on the forum he isn't able to log here with another nickname, there is something like block what is stored on your local hardrive. I think you 3 it will not be better to open another group chat and speak to each other spread the flame ware, conspiracy teory or whatever you want because i hardly found any information value what should be benefit for other ebay members.

Thanks

You may need to read through a few old threads, and the Site Map (eBay board policy) would help also, to realise that many 'long time' responders know a lot more about the 'not so good' (riff) and 'bad' (raff) that used to haunt the boards.

FYI - untill you have more experience, it is sometimes best to sit back and read, rather than 'call out' the respected members, just because you may not have seen them on the boards before.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 48 of 80
Latest reply

i think this thread has been the 1st time I've seen how people  answering on their selling ID can be vulnerable to revenge buying to leave negs on their account because of an opinion expressed here.

Nasty stuff indeed.& since i don't always play nicely with others i may want to think about being quiet or finding out how to change to a posting ID.I notice another regular poster has done that since yesterday,so maybe she also was in the deleted fray of whatever i missed last night that was edited out.

Message 49 of 80
Latest reply

I love flame ware. It's a really good brand. I have lots of it in my cupboards. It's not easy to get these days though.

Message 50 of 80
Latest reply