Can you please ring me

pete.hanc
Community Member

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Can you please ring me

This is a public forum which ebay do not read

Good idea to have this removed or you could have anyone and everyone from anywhere in the world ringing you

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I'd ring you but I'm at work. I can call when I get home. What did you want to talk about? I like movies, animals and romantic walks along the beach at sunrise. I'm happy to discuss the weather,  latest news events or anything else that takes your fancy.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I'd ring you but I'm at work. I can call when I get home. What did you want to talk about? I like movies, animals and romantic walks along the beach at sunrise. I'm happy to discuss the weather,  latest news events or anything else that takes your fancy.

Are you sure youre in the right place here tippy ???  Maybe you thought you where on your Ashley Maddison account   Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

You're very brave saying that!!!!

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Are you sure youre in the right place here tippy ???  Maybe you thought you where on your Ashley Maddison account   Smiley Very Happy

Shhhh. Don't give away my secrets! You weren't meant to tell anyone.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I have a feeling we will not hear from the OP again unless it is to complain that he has been ignored by ebay.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

It would be nice/useful if there was a message on the community home page alerting new visitors that by posting on the forum they are not talking directly to eBay.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

its amazing they find the well hidden boards but completely miss the 'help & contact' button at the top of the page.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Sure I will ring you.  I ring a lot of people.  You see I am from the Telstra Technical Department and our system has picked up some virus' with your internet connection.  

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply