Can you please ring me

pete.hanc
Community Member

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Can you please ring me

I thnk I might have that virus. If I allow you remote access and give you all my passwords, will you fix it for me? C'mon, it's Christmas, surely you can spare 10 minutes to steal my passwords fix my computer?

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Can you please ring me

Normally I would jump at the opportunity to fix your virus with your bank account details but I think I need a break from this job.  Too many people have abused me when all I am doing is helping them fix their telstra internet.  The worst are the people who do not have telstra as their ISP.  Actually even worse are the people who do not have the internet connected - they treat me very badly when I try to fix their internet for them at a nominal fee.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Can you please ring me

I don't have Tel$tra as my isp, but I promise I won't abuse you, because I know you are an honest and reliable virus fixer. I'll give you my bank account details AND my credit card details, including the 3 digit number on the back. I know you wouldn't do anything unscrupulous with my details. I understand you need those details purely for the virus fixing and nothing else.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply