Ebay Plus No good for Sellers.I joined Ebay plus but all items that qualify for ebayplus stil do not

Ebay Plus No good for Sellers.

I joined eBay plus 2 months ago -all items that qualify for ebay plus still do not come up up with ebay badge .I have contacted eBay many times and they say there s nothing wrong with my listings and the problem will be sent to the specialized team.Well after 2 months waiting this specialized team has done nothing.Do not join ebay plus if you are a seller there are no benefits-they just take your money for nothing and they dont care at all

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Ebay Plus No good for Sellers.I joined Ebay plus but all items that qualify for ebayplus stil do

You do not seem to have understood how eBay Plus works.

Buyers who want eBay Plus membership must join eBay Plus and pay a yearly or monthly subscription fee.

Sellers who want to sell under the eBay Plus scheme do not need to have eBay Plus membership; it’s got nothing to do with being able to sell.

From the relevant policy page:

How to enable the eBay Plus badge

To enable the eBay Plus badge, you need to meet a range of both seller performance and listing criteria.

You can choose to meet eBay Plus criteria on some or all of your listings. You can use business policies and postage rate tables to help you specify postage costs and return policies and apply them to listings in bulk.

eBay Plus criteria

Seller performance

Listings

• Item location and return address in Australia
  • Fixed price format
  • Item price $9.90 or more

Postage and returns

• Free domestic postage*
  • A reasonably priced express postage option to metro areas**
  • 0-1 day handling
  • Accept 30-day+ returns***

Tracking & delivery performance

• Uploading valid tracking for at least 95% of your eBay Plus orders
  • Meeting your handling time promise
  • Offering and sending your eBay Plus orders with express delivery to metro buyers

Your performance will be monitored on a fortnightly basis and the eBay Plus badge may be temporarily removed from your listings until you are able to meet these requirements.

Note: eBay may exempt sellers from one or more of these criteria, or remove sellers from participation in eBay Plus at its absolute discretion.

For the record, I am a buyer only, and I am completely uninterested in joining eBay Plus as a buyer. I am by no means the only buyer to feel this way.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: Ebay Plus No good for Sellers.I joined Ebay plus but all items that qualify for ebayplus stil do

I had a random look through your listings,  it appears you do not accept returns, so your items will not qualify as ebay plus listings.  Also any items you charge postage for, are also ruled out of ebay plus.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Just goes to prove the eBay cs people did not really look at the OP's listings, nor point out 'that's not how it works'

Just read directly from their little script and nothing else

Hopefully the OP will cancel their eBay Plus subscription if they do not want it as a buyer before the bill gets too big

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

It doesn't look like the OP offers an Express Post option either, let alone one under $15... so basic eBay Plus criteria is not being met. In fact, not one of the OP's listings is eligible for the eBay Plus badge.

Listings which do not qualify for the eBay Plus badge simply won't have it displayed - simples.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I chose 5 listings to fit ebay plus and according to all criteria and ebay agents they meet all requirements.No one can tell me why they dont come up as ebay plus

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

And do those 5 listings have free postage, returns accepted, have a price of $9.90 or more and have a one  day handling?

You need all those factors to qualify for ebay Plus.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Of course they have thoroughly checked by me and ebay agents

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I'll take your word for it. Given it's taken 2 and a half weeks to answer the question. That's about 3 days per listing, so you are doubtless correct.

Which begs the question - why did you sign up for eBay Plus when it is a buyer facility, not a sellers'?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply