Ebay Sales very very slow.

Used to get roughly $14k give or take a month, but now I’m lucky to get $9k.  I don’t know what’s happened.  I’ve got about 90 listings and I’ve put lol on sponsored, this helped for 1 week!  Can someone please have a look at my listings and maybe give me some pointers to help?  Thanks in advance, have a great long weekend 😊

Message 1 of 87
Latest reply
86 REPLIES 86

Re: Ebay Sales very very slow.

only see 4??
Message 41 of 87
Latest reply

Just a fyi I only see four also

I  came here also because sales are slow 🙂

Message 42 of 87
Latest reply

I see 85 listings based on a Sydney metro postcode. If I change to WA 6000 4 listings. So definately a postcode exclusion is being used to block some areas.

Message 43 of 87
Latest reply

@ozzdeal

I'm in Tas, but I don't do exclusions within Australia.
Message 44 of 87
Latest reply

Yes I think that's a big issue here, with the exclusions list, I may have to change all my listings to calculated postage and not exclude anyone. I did wonder if I could have calculated postage for one listing and then free postage for the same product on another listing, is this possible?
Message 45 of 87
Latest reply

I thought that with free postage that wouldn't exclude anyone?

Message 46 of 87
Latest reply

No you can have an exclusion list, I'm obviously not going to offer free postage to WA when it costs me $40 for a 8kg item, yes i can build that into the price but then I may be out of the competitive price bracket. I think I'm going to do a test of some of the smaller items I have and offer calculated postage for those.

Message 47 of 87
Latest reply

I'm in Tasmania and can only see 4 listings.

If I manually change the postcode to 2000 (Sydney), I see 85.

Message 48 of 87
Latest reply

@lupercal wrote:
@infa-group

I'm in Tas, but I don't do exclusions within Australia.

lupercal - still only seeing 134 of your listings. Not the 144 you mentioned earlier.

Message 49 of 87
Latest reply

I,ve been following this thread with interest. Can some-one have a look and see how many listings I have please. Should be 271.

Message 50 of 87
Latest reply