Hi. Could some-one give me some advice on this item I sold.

Hello.

This is the first time I have posted a question so if I say something wrong please forgive me. I sold a large number of 44 woolworths dominoes item number is 161643065546 and it finished on the 28th March. They were posted with only $4.50 postage to the buyer I paid the extra for the postage so I could have tracking and hopefully not have another item go missing. They were packed safely in a bubble mailer and were perfectly sealed as I do not have anyone interested in collecting them and there was also an extra one I put in for the buyer. I have just received a message from the buyer telling me that half of them have been opened and there was a lot doubles as well. I would suggest that the buyer opened them and decided he did not want to keep them so now he wants to have his money back. Does any-one have any idea how I should approach the buyer in my message to him and how I should resolve it . He is obviously going to be difficult to deal with judging by his abrupt message to me. Thankyou for any-one who can give me some advise.

Message 1 of 100
Latest reply
99 REPLIES 99

Re: Hi. Could some-one give me some advice on this item I sold.

@joethenuts wrote:

excuse me sheep lady ,i am asking a question instead of wasting your time answere the question , if i new the answere i would be be asking , 

That's Mrs Sheep Lady to you, thank you.

Message 81 of 100
Latest reply

Hi.

Thankyou to everyone who tried to help.  I have read each and every message that was posted.

I have just been waiting for the buyer to email me with the photos he told me he would send when we last had contact on the 4th April. I have had an email from the buyer today with just a short message.  "Im happy to go with any compromise you suggest."

As he has not sent me any photos I am not sure what I should do now. He has not given me any indication in his short message what he is expecting me to do either. What do you think I should do?

Best wishes

Message 82 of 100
Latest reply

Dear buyer,

I am still waiting for the photos to present to Aust Post for a claim of tampered goods before I can do anything.

Select messages in ebay and attach photos.

Regards,

Better to sound like someone whom will not give without proof. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 83 of 100
Latest reply

Hello Kopenhagen5.

Thankyou very much for your advise. I will send him that message and then let you know what is his reply.

Best wishes

Message 84 of 100
Latest reply

Hello. I am putting a copy of the message here so you can read what I sent. I am thinking of going to the police station tonight. The reason I cannot go to my local police station is I give them chocolates each Christmas as a thankyou for being around if you need them and I do not feel right going to them over this matter. The main one is not so personal. This is the message I sent to the buyer but I deleted his name.

Hi.
Thankyou for your message regarding the Disney Dominoes. I hope you had a good Easter holiday. I will still be needing the photos if you could send them to me. If you could select messages and then attach photos. I am going to need them before I can put a claim in to Australia Post for an item tampered with in post. I will also need to go to the police for a statuary declaration. Thankyou for the help you are giving me.
Best wishes

I will let you know his reply to my message.

I appreciate the help and advise you are giving me. I must admit I go straight here when I log onto ebay before I check anything else. I am finding it is a wealth of advise.

All the best to everyone

Message 85 of 100
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

close enough to 2000  then

roflmao.gif

Message 86 of 100
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@joethenuts wrote:

close enough to 2000  then

roflmao.gif

Once my calculations got over multiple millions I gave up..............but then that's my old fella method of trying to work it out.

smack.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 87 of 100
Latest reply

He asked for the maths. I assumed he wanted to work out the answer himself. Smiley LOL

Message 88 of 100
Latest reply

Hi.

I have just had a further message from the buyer.

I don't have a photo all I can do is give a statement from me and my boss who was with me when we opened the package stating that the corners were cut on the dominos packets. the package was not tampered with as I had to cut it open

I am sorry to keep bothering people with this topic.

Message 89 of 100
Latest reply

So in other words the buyer is accusing you of sending the dominos packets with cut corners? 

I would still request a photo as that is really not that hard to obtain. I think this is a case of buyers remorse as they did not get the dominos they wanted. If the buyer opens a SNAD dispute, eBay would probably make them send it back to you for a refund.

Message 90 of 100
Latest reply