How do I get my paypal details on my listing

saucer4
Community Member

Hi All

I've changed my email address

So I (sucessfully) changed those details on my ebay account

and then went to change my Paypal details on ebay, and the only way I could see to do that (in 'settings') was to remove Paypal as an option, thinking I could then re-establish my new Paypal account as an option

But I can't, and the advice I am getting from the ebay chatbots doesn't make any sense to me.  I would simply cancel my listing to solve my problem, (as I have limited time on my hands to try and sort this out) but I cant work out how to do that either

Can anyone give me a quick guide to cancelling a listing (I'd like to know regardless)?

I've been a user of ebay for more than 20 years - in the last few years it has become almost unuseable for me (maybe I'm getting too old for change!) and I haven't managed to list anything for at least a couple of years

Jeremy

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How do I get my paypal details on my listing

You don't get paid into your PP account any more. You have to register for Managed Payments and give eBay your bank account details, where they will pay you.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sellercentre/managed-payments/

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Sorry, PayPal has not been a thing for sellers for four years now (and announced two years before that it was being phased out)

As everyone (sellers, anyway) were notified of numerous times over

All sellers must sign up to Managed Payments, there is no other option

Is there no 'end listing' of similar wording for you?

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/canceling-listing?id=4146

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Jeremy. please read -

Registering as a seller | eBay

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply