How many drafts can I save? I have seen many varying answers. At present I have 20 drafts saved. Wha

How many drafts can I save? I have seen many varying answers. At present I have 20 drafts saved. What is the limit? I would like to save drafts of the 40 I list each month so I can list them on the first of the month.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: How many drafts can I save? I have seen many varying answers. At present I have 20 drafts saved.

I can only see 20 drafts, but at the same time, if I click on Saved Drafts it only shows 20 rather than the 30 I have done. I guess I'll see what the reality is when I list all my drafts on 1st September. I will also test out scheduling to see if it attracts a fee.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: How many drafts can I save? I have seen many varying answers. At present I have 20 drafts saved.

I have just scheduled a CD and, I'm happy to say, was not charged a fee. Question answered!

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Final report. I was able to schedule 37 or so items without having to pay a fee. ALSO: When opening my drafts in order to schedule them I discovered that although eBay showed me as having 20 saved drafts, all the others appeared as I went about scheduling them. In other words, eBay may show a maximum of 20 drafts, you can really save a lot more even though you can't see them.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

On a different account I have 47 draft listings saved and they all show just scroll up and down to see them.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply