Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to pack

I have recently posted a small item of jewellery in a padded bag.It arrived safely as a letter Postage was $2.I don't sell much jewellery so can someone more experienced tell me the best way to package and post at the same cost so that the item is no...

I have had 84 listings ended without re-listing as the UPC field is missing.....what is this?

Over the past couple of days, I have had 84 listings not renewed as the UPC field is missing. I have previously re-listed all my items when they were not renewed and included an MPN field. Most of my items are not new, but collectables. No-where on m...

Resolved! My ebay cccount won't let me open an unpaid item dispute.

Hi, I have an unpaid item. my settings were supposedly automatic. I checked my resoultion account and it is empty and asking me to start a case, when I enter the item number it asks for another number, even though I copied and pasted it so it can't b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I need to sent separately and they paid combined.

I sent two invoices and the buyer paid with one payment so when I go to print the postage label it will only show a combined. So how do I separate them so that I can send as two parcels please,(combined they are too heavy). I tried Live Chat but was ...

Checkout system problems

To sellers; When I try to purchase using 'buy it now' it goes straight to ebay's new checkout system. Now, I don't have a pp account and have no intention of opening one, so I use the credit card option. Everytime, it rejects my credit card. 'We can'...

I'm not able to complete my listing even from a saved draft.

For some reason i'm not able to complete my listing.and when i go back to a saved draft the detail box is blank instead of being saved. I think it might have to do with java. I am using firefox with noscript installed and java is not installed on my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Perfume--offer from buyer with no feedback

Two days ago I listed a bottle of unopened vintage perfume for $299 (with Best Offer) including registered postage. (On one of my selling accounts, not this one.) Today I've had a message from a buyer in the USA, no feedback, account started 2 days a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Gives Incompetent Buyer Full Refund Including Postage

I sold a working bare motherboard to a buyer with only one previous Ebay purchase at the time. About a week after delivery he said it wasn't booting and claimed a full Ebay refund of purchase price and postage.The buyer returned the motherboard, and ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to upload video?

Guys what's the best format for a video that I will put in my description? Also I was recommended to use Vimeo Video Hosting for my eBay videos but eBay customer service rep just told me Vimeo is not allowed... is this true? What's the best one to us...

return of items

Can anyone guide me in the right direction, i posted off two perfectly in good condition winter jackets to have buyer request a full refund with return postage at my cost. These jackets were in good condition one being brand new and never worn, to be...

Postage.

Hi all - i have sold my first item on ebay. Yay it was exciting.Then i printed a mailing label, took the parcel to Australia Post, affixed the label, the lady scanned the parcel and sent it off. do i need to inform the buyer that i have completed pos...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dismal sales again

Ebay used to be pretty good for a couple of years then I had a bad few months last year, then sales and views picked up.I have spent hundreds of dollars on lovely new stock, my prices are very fair. but lately sales have suddenly dropped off again .I...

scammers that ebay doesn't care about

I am new at ebay so I understand that theives and scammer scum would be a strong force but why does ebay let it continue. I have listed two items for Australia only. I get back scam email to send package to Africia with the billing address in USA. SE...