Invalid User ID Sorry, base787 is not a valid user ID. trying to reply to feedback !

Feedback Forum: Reply to Feedback Received

Invalid User IDSorry, base787 is not a valid user ID.

I am trying to reply to neg feedback but its not working 😞
any one know whats wrong ?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Invalid User ID Sorry, base787 is not a valid user ID. trying to reply to feedback !

Yeah it's broke, has been since their improvements the other day.

Email them and let them know, the more the merrier.

I was told when I reported it they were aware of it and were onto it..........pigs might fly also.

So now we have no ability to counter the negative comments with our own version of events

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Re: Invalid User ID Sorry, base787 is not a valid user ID. trying to reply to feedback !

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Is that the T shirt?     How many measurements do they want?  (farcryin' out loud)

You could choke a horse with all those measurements listed

I'd at least try and get ebay to remove that neg

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I'll bet they didn't even read the description Stalks, & only went by the "Size S" in the title.

The neg should definitely be removed in my opinion.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Yeah its unreal, i even offered full refund, they said nah, i dont have the time to post back, to busy working !

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

But not too busy to red dot you  original.gif

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Yes dam true, some buyers have no idea...

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

ring ebay and get it removed. very good chance of them doing it for you I think.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I'm having the same problem. Trying to respond to a ridiculous negative but the system won't let me - i keep getting 'not a valid user ID' message.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Me too, tried to leave a reply to an unfair feedback.  Get all the above same messages.

They purchased item 3 mths ago, emailed me twice saying they need to learn their lesson, I have no idea

what they are on about. I said if you are unhappy in any way for any reason please return item for full refund.

Never heard from them, and then the neg feedback. What is up with people.  I think they just complain hoping to

get some partial refund and when I only offer a full refund, they are not happy to give the item back.

Anyhow, I rang ebay today about not being able to leave a reply to feedback  and they said they are aware of it.

I asked how long before it was fixed and they said Oh, this week.

I said 'this week?'    I will lose customers if I don't address the neg. feeback, I will look guilty.

They said they would add me to a list of people that have been affected by the glitch.

I said Ok, whatever that means, Do I get some kind of compensation?

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply