Is anyone else having or had a problem with Turbolister not accepting weights?

I have tried to get back to selling (books) after a few years break. I have templates for the standard postage types I use - letter, large letter, 500g satchel and 3kg satchel and include the relevant weight with each listing. Turbolister repeatedly gives me an error message saying The package weight is not valid or is missing. I had this problem about 3 months ago when I first tried to list again, went through their help contacts system and got no help at all, deleted all my listings and templates and gave up. I have just redone my templates, uploaded one book successfully, and got the error message on the second book. Any suggestions??

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is anyone else having or had a problem with Turbolister not accepting weights?

Turbolister got back to me this time with the solution. Australia Post now has a minimum weight of 2kg for Sea Mail - I had always included Sea Mail in my International Mail options, but this now caused the program to reject any item  listing (virtually all of mine) that weigh less than 2kg. Simple fix, once I knew!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Is anyone else having or had a problem with Turbolister not accepting weights?

I use calculated postage for 500g and 3kg eBay satchels. 

Size 10x10x10, wieght 400g works for me.

For flat postage I didn't think you had to input those details.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Turbolister got back to me this time with the solution. Australia Post now has a minimum weight of 2kg for Sea Mail - I had always included Sea Mail in my International Mail options, but this now caused the program to reject any item  listing (virtually all of mine) that weigh less than 2kg. Simple fix, once I knew!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@wendy8293 wrote:

Silly me. Here was me thinking " letter, large letter, 500g satchel and 3kg satchel" meant domestic postage.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Just a heads up, because I don't know how widely-known this is at the moment, eBay will soon be rolling out the Seller Hub (an onsite sales and listing tool / centre), and Turbo Lister will no longer be supported (I think support ends early next year, so there's time to work out alternatives). 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply