It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to anyone to never use sendle

It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to everyone to never use sendle, they lost my product when sending to the customer, it took two months and they lost it advising they investigated the lost product and found they could not find the parcel. It was "lost" and so the customer who was extremely fed up after 3 weeks demanded a refund. Fair enough i would have been angry also. However I am now $394 down and I have been made responsible for Sendle's incompetence.

If I was to leave feedback for Sendle it would be "Scammer, buyer beware, I implore all ebay users to never use sendle, I will be informaing family and friends and even bystanders to never use sendle ever.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to anyone to never use sendl

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Sendle is only a courier broker.....they would not have been transporting anything.

Your beef is with the actual company that should have delivered your parcel.

I suggest you go back to Sendle and ask for the name of the courier who lost the parcel and go after them.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to anyone to never use sendl

So unless someone is pretending that the item was lost, where is the scam??

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Have you lodged a claim with Sendle? They will cover up to $300, you'll still be out of pocket $94 but it's better than being out of pocket $394.

https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au/articles/231434427-How-to-claim-Sendle-Cover-for-a-lost-parcel

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I recently had to lodge a claim with Sendle for a 'lost' parcel, and it was approved the next day. Money in my account within 5 days. Also the $300 is with nil excess.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Also rememebr this term: "It has been no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range". Not after your report to them.

They get out of most insurance claims (like 99%) with this one.  

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply