Listing Pics - I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY **bleep**!!!!!

HELP!  A few  months ago I realised almost 85% of  my listings had lost their gallery images (kinda explained the huge drop in sales Smiley Frustrated)  )

Anyhoo, I processed to spend DAYS redoing them all, resizing pics, taking more etc etc until every single listing was fixed, with all pics displayed nicely.

Imagine my SHOCK and HORROR lol to realise that YET AGAIN gallery pics have started to disappear! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?????  What have I done wrong? And if there WAS a problem with the images, WHY were they allowed to be used i n the first place?

Any advice and tips would be very much appreciated

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Listing Pics - I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY **bleep**!!!!!

Gawd, no!          

Then I would need the fireys.and an ambulance for my food poisoning!!

Don't you have some auctions to be taking care of?     Or sumpin'

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Gawd, no!          

Then I would need the fireys.and an ambulance for my food poisoning!!

Don't you have some auctions to be taking care of?     Or sumpin'

Nope! They're doing their own thing.................selling like crazy! Only got 12 freebies left, which I'll blow over the next few days. In the mean time......................

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Hi I asked the same question a few weeks ago. This has been going on for ages. I called ebay and they know about the problem and say they are working on it. I'm not just a seller but a buyer and as a buyer it is very clear many items don't have pics. Its driving me mad as well and yes my pics meet all ebay requirements. Hope it is sorted soon

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Don't hold your breath.....if ebay is working on a problem you will probably turn blue before they fix it.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply