May an experienced seller please look at my shop title description and see what you think>

I am always trying to improve customer service, and the way people view our store.

I hope to be a power seller one day, but I was wondering what people thought of my opening title from a customer service perspective. Perhaps, if there is maybe too many strong words or something..

Other than that, I am reallly getting an understanding of Ebay. Love Ebay, great place to sell. I am doing really well.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: May an experienced seller please look at my shop title description and see what you think>

Ok, I see that I am not welcome here.

And, I am truly sorry that you feel everyone here is conspiring. I have a great working relationship with ebay. 

See you all another day.

Wish me luck. Hope I get to be a power seller soon.

😃

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Re: May an experienced seller please look at my shop title description and see what you think>

@electrical-rebuilders-group wrote:

And, I am truly sorry that you feel everyone here is conspiring. I have a great working relationship with ebay. 

Wish me luck. Hope I get to be a power seller soon.

😃

I don't feel everyone is conspiring....they are just telling you where you are going wrong but you don't believe it.

If your relationship is so good with ebay I suggest you ask them all the questions you have asked here and see what they say.

I think there is more chance of you being suspended from ebay than becoming a power seller any time soon.

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

You have 12 free picture(photo) use them.......

Show different angles of your items min 4 pictures.......

Your description seems to be the bare minimun.....

least put some sizes in it as many product use the same size .....

Highlight what you have to offer one handing and post .....

is it new or from a working item .....

your true location as many refuse to by from china 

hope that's helps.......

cheer's

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

Hi, Thanks Blackeye.

I appreciate your input and support. I will take on board your suggestions.

Many thanks.

Yes, I am working on the postage highlights. 

Everything is located in Australia, however we import from manufacturers all over the world.

You could go on for a 100 pages listing all the item numbers, that is why I generally dont describe too much.

1 item will probably fit 30 models, so there is no need to describe it in detail. You may say Denso Alternator Fan Type brush holder, and people will  know. 

Some items people will know by simply looking at them, Some items fit many different things, and some are unique. 

Items are all new. I have a category for any second hand items, generally we do not sell second hand. 

I am really looking forward to selling. 

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

Posting purely because it's a public forum, and I can.

Did you know that your feedback manipulation, you don't just risk losing both your accounts permanently, you also put your mates account at risk too......the ones you got to buy your items to give you feedback.

Do you ever get the feeling someone is watching you? You should.

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

Lotsa watchers, Tippy

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

Love it! I think there's more eyes than that on him though. Have you got another picture with enough eyes to cover all the employees of eBay? 😄

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

C'mon guys, enough is enough.  Just let it lie will you, it is approaching harassment to keep at it like this.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

@pennyforum14 wrote:

C'mon guys, enough is enough.  Just let it lie will you, it is approaching harassment to keep at it like this.

IMO it comes across as a mob mentality.

If you don't like the question DON'T RESPOND quite simple really.

disgusting behaviour from some who should no better.Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

I wouldn't go that far, there was plenty of provocation over recent days, I just think it has run its course and needs to be left alone now.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 20 of 26
Latest reply