May an experienced seller please look at my shop title description and see what you think>

I am always trying to improve customer service, and the way people view our store.

I hope to be a power seller one day, but I was wondering what people thought of my opening title from a customer service perspective. Perhaps, if there is maybe too many strong words or something..

Other than that, I am reallly getting an understanding of Ebay. Love Ebay, great place to sell. I am doing really well.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

May an experienced seller please look at my shop title description and see what you think>

You have 12 free picture(photo) use them.......

Show different angles of your items min 4 pictures.......

Your description seems to be the bare minimun.....

least put some sizes in it as many product use the same size .....

Highlight what you have to offer one handing and post .....

is it new or from a working item .....

your true location as many refuse to by from china 

hope that's helps.......

cheer's

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Yes, you are doing well....you have received feedback for 8 items since the 4th February, including the feedback from your other IDs.

You need as many searchable terms as possibe in your titles.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

@electrical-rebuilders-group wrote:

I am doing really well.

Thank you.

With 8 feedback and 2 sales...............yep that's an exceptionally good result in 3 weeks trading.

Maybe you could share your business acumen, I'm sure other sellers would love to quadruple their feedback as well..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

I am always trying to improve customer service, and the way people view our store.

I hope to be a power seller one day, but I was wondering what people thought of my opening title from a customer service perspective. Perhaps, if there is maybe too many strong words or something..

Other than that, I am reallly getting an understanding of Ebay. Love Ebay, great place to sell. I am doing really well.

Thank you.

What opening title.

There is nothing there about your customer service, in fact the listings are lazy.

But 2 sales since the 4th of the month, Power Seller, both of you, Smelly included, are well on the way.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Ok, I am looking for some constructive feedback. 

So, please. Write a suggestion.

I don't appreciate negativity.

Thanks.

Is there an unnoficial forum I can go to>

Every time I come here I get personally attacked.

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Im sorry to tell you this but, i highly doubt that any one here is going to take you seriously, other sellers here work hard to establish there accounts, and you use your other account to give yourself a boost.
Again sorry.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

maybe you should start an unnoficial forum with yourself, but you might still get negative replies.

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Ok, I am looking for some constructive feedback. 

So, please. Write a suggestion.

I don't appreciate negativity.

Thanks.

Is there an unnoficial forum I can go to>

Every time I come here I get personally attacked.

Everybody tried to help you when you first posted on the boards.

You ignored that help and now you're complaining

Constructive?   OK

Is that phone number in your blurb for your off-ebay sales?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Does anyone know a good un official forum?

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Does anyone know a good un official forum?

An unofficial forum for what?   Instructions on how to break more ebay rules that you have not yet tried or even thought of?

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply