NEW STORE why did I bother

Hi

Havent been in a VERY long time.

Im hoping this Isnt  just me.

Yesterday I opened a store, today I list a few items but Im charged $1.50 ea time ( thought store ment free for the first 200)

Do a live chat and get a refund and in his words " no thats not right you shouldnt be charged"

I ask can I keep listing , im told yes no problems.

I go and list another item and Im charged again, so live chat again and told that he will credit the account again. I ask can I  list items and told again yes, but I have to go back to live chat and enter the items number.

I list a few more things and go to live chat and Im  told that this isnt the channel to get muti credits and to ring this number or email them and I loved his final sentance " I wish you the best of luck" I think he knows more then his letting on lol

Wouldnt  answer when asked was there a problem with the stores.

Thanks for listerning to my rant ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: NEW STORE why did I bother

the free listings for stores are for BIN items only   (unless it's in Collectables)

are you listing as auction?   just asking

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Store free listings are BIN only, you have been listing in auction format, they don't qualify.  I would recommend you stop, because when CS realise that's what has been happening, I would not be surpised if they refuse to refund the inserion fees.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks Guys ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

and $1.50 is a bit steep.. are you sure you aren't using another feature, like a second category, or title or anything like that?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Lizzy it costs $1.50 for auctions if you have a store - no bells or whistles, just an auction listing.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply