Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller restriction - help

Hi guysI've had my account restricted and can't sell items because I was told that I was associated to my sister's restricted accounts as our contact/account/ financial info are similar.Now obviously they're similar because we have the same last name...

New seller looking for advice re: shipping worldwide & excluded locations. Which ones?

Probably a stupid question but bear with me please! I haven't sold on ebay in a good few years. I used to sell quite a lot mid-late '00's then deactivated my account. I'll be selling the same stuff as before, simply clearing out the huge backlog of c...

Free Listings and Final Value Fee Discount

I found these for stores 15% discount on Final Value Fees for Items over $100 http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2281 starts 08.01.15 for non-stores 150 Free Listings http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2282 starts 15.01.15

Resolved! eBay removed neg feedback YES! Can buyer re-do it?

Hi guys and gals, I had a rare "win" situation where a negative feedback was actually removed! Yes! I want to find out if the buyer has the opportinity to do the feedback again as it hows as "no feedback received yet" in the items sale column? Anybod...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why cant i get my 100 free listings

Just got email saying i have 100 free listing when i accept the offer. When i go to accpet the offer it tells me it is by invations only, Then why did i get the email. please help

Refund for item not as described

I am wondering if someone can clarify something for me. I recently sold an item that I mistakenly described as complete but had a couple of pieces missing. I have offered the buyer the following options:(1) post back to me and I will give full refund...

Removing unpaid item strike.

Hi. A buyer commited to buy an item and didn't pay. I opened a case and, after plenty of time and warnings, she didn't pay so I closed the case as an unpaid item then I relisted. The same buyer contacted me and asked me to lift restrictions so she co...

Assessed postage 10% discount?

Does anyone know if this offer has been extended? The banner is still there, but does not show a date, and when you click it the page you are directed to does not mention the discount offer. It would be good to know so I can get my book-keeping hummi...

Shipping problem

Hi community, Hoping you fine and wise people can help? I just sold an item in the last 12 hours to someone and unfortunately their address is a PO Box, this has happened previously and on contacting the buyers have usually managed to get a residenti...

Paypal now automatic (LOL)

Just got the attached from a buyer, it appears now that Paypal is making payments without buyers being aware.... Hello, I just sent you a message regarding postage for 2 items and how much it would be if they are sent together as one parcel.However m...

Items relisted (or listed) by themselves (not auto relist)

Hi,Has this happened to anyone? I deliberately dont checl the box to auto relist if not sold, as I only list when its free insertions.But 3 times now, my auctions have relisted anyway.I am so paranoid about it, daily I check random items (in revise i...

Can we contact a watcher?

Hi, As a seller, if I owned a real shop and people came in to "watch" or browse my products, I would be called a lousy business person with poor service if I didnt approach the potential buyer and asked them if I could help with their visit. Many wat...

Resolved! Nothing posted in AusPost red box has arrived yet

I sell second-hand DVDs on eBay, which I post as letters for either $1.40 or $2.10 depending on weight. Last Saturday, I sold 32 DVDs, 28 of which paid by Sunday afternoon. Hoping that the DVDs would get into mail sorting early, I posted all 28 on Su...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful