PayPal this is so unfair

Have just got off the phone with PayPal in the Philippines, about by account.  Went to transfer some money to my Credit Union account and was not able to do it. Why, it clearly shows in my PP account, funds on hold, date available for release, 26th march 2015

PayPal cs rep. Cha#*+^ said that we are very sorry, but ALL SELLERS'S NOW, INCLUDING POWER SELLER'S are no subject to this new ruling.  It is not just you auusie-bazzar, it is being spread out throught the whole ebay selling platform.

But l had money in PP before you brought this rule in, can you release some of that money, "NO", when you have 25  items sold with 100% customer feedback, you will released from this requirement. So my $1,176.65 sits there gathering dust , ""well, if that is what you want to call it !!! "   "Yes'"

If  you do not provide Tracking with every item sold, and there is a INS Dispute, you then have to start all over again.  25 items  sold and sent with Tracking, and there are 25 happy ebay customers, then your 25 requirements  are lifted, and any money in still in your PP account will be released, or unfrozen. 

Thank you aussie-bazzar for calling PP today, is there anything else that l can help you with, er no, well then, have a nice day.

Well, there you have it, right out of the mouth of PayPal. They are not interested in 222 100% good , the past is the past.  So we all start again from 25.......f<>*#^ng great, thank you PP & ebay.  What does one do now ?????

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: PayPal this is so unfair

@clarry100 wrote:
http://www.fos.org.au/

It is actually the FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service) and here is their web site.

There is an entire thread on this. Go to their site and register a case against PayPal. It has worked for me and quite a few others on here. They will release the funds inside 48-hours after you open a case.
And in my case never held any funds again.

thank you clarry for providing us the foundation with which to address this problem.  

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

I think dave's point is.....If you find a solution in an old thread

good luck to ya and why open it up?

Plenty of lurkers here have found their solution just by reading

Not everyone needs to re-open old threads.   Info changes quickly here

If the solution is not found....then start a new one

Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

imastawka wrote:

I think dave's point is.....If you find a solution in an old thread

good luck to ya and why open it up?

Plenty of lurkers here have found their solution just by reading

Not everyone needs to re-open old threads.   Info changes quickly here

If the solution is not found....then start a new one

did you draft this response on the way to your mensa group?

i can't believe i have to spell it out for you but seeing as information changes quickly...

clarry's excellent suggestion would get readers their funds in three days.  

by building on his knowlede and sharing it with others (that's what people do in a sharing community) by way of providing a draft for other sellers to tweak they can have their funds within three hours.

it's succinct to have related solutions in the one place.

im sorry this is difficult for you to absorb.

geez...

agora out...

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

clarry's excellent suggestion would get readers their funds in three days.  

Yes indeed it does.

And poor Clarry has to keep posting it, because some people can't read at all

it's succinct to have related solutions in the one place.

Yes it is!

And poor Clarry has to keep posting it, because some people can't read at all

Gosh and golly   thanks for thinking that I belong in a mensa group.   one eye.gif

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

Address

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Can you imagine how annoying it is to open a new thread and find it isn't?

Only to about eight or nine regulars I think.

I think most tolerant people don't really worry about it, nor feel the need to make comments that might be interpreted by others as sarcastic or mocking another poster, nor kudos another for the same.

Topic is still relevant.

Information is still relevant.

FOI advice still excellent.

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

Bumper did not add anything to the discussion - tick.

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Bumper did not add anything to the discussion - tick.

It is a bit sad that you are unable to read the actual text in my post without letting your paradigm blind you

Settle petal - maybe confer with cronies - you all seem to need to explain to others what another of you means such as above in this thread .....   I think the reverse is likely to apply too

*yawn*

On topic - I noted the excellent advice given re FOI

On topic -  I noted the advice was still relevant

On topic Paypal can be unfair and its great to see someone follow up with advice of their recent successful outcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

Oopsie cats.   The old thread was bumped with this gem -

can you imagine how much interest paypal earn, holding millions of dollars of funds worldwide for 21 days?

And that is helpful to the discussion, how?

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Oopsie cats.   The old thread was bumped with this gem -

can you imagine how much interest paypal earn, holding millions of dollars of funds worldwide for 21 days?

And that is helpful to the discussion, how?

And .... IMO it is a most relevant issue to the holding of funds

And .... IMO it has relevance to unfairness of Paypal practices generally that serve Paypal very nicely

I am sorry you are unable to see the links - it does not surprise me though.

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply