PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

ra7250
Community Member
Hi is my listing good? Any good positive ideas on how to improve will be great, and how can I win a despite if a buyer wants a refund?

23 Hours 35Mins Remaining
Listing Link : http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/PlayStation-VR-500Gb-PS4-Slim-PS4-Camera-Stan-Bundle-Brand-New-Sealed-/1724...
Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

A gamer friend of mine has brought something to my notice about this listing, you are claiming to be dropshipping the bundle from the US.

However, STAN is an Australian streaming company so presumably the feature would not be available with items bought from the USA. So either there will be no STAN or you are not in fact dropshipping from the USA.

Which would it be?

Here is the details on the 30 day free trail, which apparently is not transferrable.

https://www.stan.com.au/?gclid=COqK--uBrdECFYphvQodGMMKOQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CM-AxeyBrdECFUwlvQod71M...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 50
Latest reply

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

To get the stan offer, the console has to be from a Participating Retailer

Ie: means select JB Hi-Fi, Big W, EB Games, Target, Costco and Sony stores.

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 32 of 50
Latest reply

Thanks for that bake, I went cross-eyed reading the T&C's on the Stan site so I must have missed that bit.

Message 33 of 50
Latest reply

Sorry about the bold bits, i went back to edit it and still wrote in bold...again!! Thats what i get for not zooming in enough on my phone...

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 34 of 50
Latest reply

Bold? No problems bake, I like bold occasionally - saves me waving my microscope over the screen.........................

Message 35 of 50
Latest reply

Once the OP lays down all their cards on the table we might find out Woman LOL

Message 36 of 50
Latest reply

Can't see that happening any time soon dida - iykwim..................

Message 37 of 50
Latest reply

@ra7250 wrote:
Also I need to buy to the items as I haven't bought them yet since I would rather have newer items then a box in the corner of my room for a month that would be opened, damaged ext. And the Australian thing is because the console might have the normal Australian wall plug and if a international buyer were to buy it, they couldn't plug it lol

image host
Message 38 of 50
Latest reply

Kopes, that lurch fella just scared the carp out of Batgirl, she's not happy with you now.......................original.gif

Spoiler
That's right Kopes ................
ๆบ€่ถณใ—ใฆใ„ใชใ„         Grrrrr Batgirl.

Message 39 of 50
Latest reply

What are you doing allowing Batgirl to read the boards Padi.....she isn't 18 yet.Smiley Surprised

Message 40 of 50
Latest reply