PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

ra7250
Community Member
Hi is my listing good? Any good positive ideas on how to improve will be great, and how can I win a despite if a buyer wants a refund?

23 Hours 35Mins Remaining
Listing Link : http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/PlayStation-VR-500Gb-PS4-Slim-PS4-Camera-Stan-Bundle-Brand-New-Sealed-/1724...
Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

Padi

Spoiler
 多すぎる情報
Message 41 of 50
Latest reply

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

Errrrrr, 35 in dog years lyndal - and she wouldn't let me have my meds unless I did.

But after Lurch she ran away with them and hid them.................sigh.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 42 of 50
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Padi

Spoiler
 多すぎる情報

Smartie pants.

Shin nen omedeto gozaimasu muskie.

Message 43 of 50
Latest reply

Padi, your volume is too high then.  

download.jpg

And I guess Adams family is before her time.

image host
Message 44 of 50
Latest reply

I know Kopes, I was listening to an on-line news story and had to turn the volume up - so I'm in the doghouse as well as you..........

Message 45 of 50
Latest reply

Lurch is a classic, as is the (original) Addams Family.

Nothing to apologise for. Certainly not to a dog that only eats Scotch fillet or chicken breast fillets (one wonders how she is still alive with that poor a diet) or the owner who pampers to those whims.

In my experience, when a dog is hungry enough it will eat dog food if nothing else is available.

Shock, horror, padi, imagine that. Being the alpha male in the pack.

Message 46 of 50
Latest reply

Nah Dave she doesn't get Scotch fillets, she's more than happy with topside on special and the chicken fillets that are dirt cheap down here - and they're certainly better for her than tinned dog food or that disgusting roll stuff.

Add to that that she's my best mate since I don't have a human one at the moment, then she does get pampered a bit.

Message 47 of 50
Latest reply

Whilst they are carnivores, dogs need more than meat.

They also need stomach contents of their 'prey' or, failing that, the disgusting stuff in dog food.

That goes for cats, too. Although they are more suited to being roadkill.

Message 48 of 50
Latest reply

Image result for millan smileys               

Message 49 of 50
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Whilst they are carnivores, dogs need more than meat.

They also need stomach contents of their 'prey' or, failing that, the disgusting stuff in dog food.

The disgusting stuff in dog food often is stomach contents......amongst other contents. Without putting too finer point on it.......the stuff that peoples don't normally eat............well not generally in Australia anyway (unless you were foreign born).

Generally I like cats......some of them anyway. Batgirl probably likes cats too, just in a different sense.

Message 50 of 50
Latest reply