Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! what to do when buyers refuses to leave feedback ?

Recently sold several items to two seperate buyers. Buyers were contacted to make sure they were happy. No response and no feedback has been left by them after receiving positive feedback from me for quick payment. Both buyers have purchased again si...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Listing Analytics - What am I missing?

I have just added Listing Analytics under the applications tab. Apparently, using this tool, it is possible to enter an item number and then see lots of data relating to how the item ranks based on certain criteria relating to the item and also to my...

Resolved! We received a suspension for communicating contact details with a prospective buyer.

Some buyers wish to look at items before they buy. We allow this. BUT we are not allowed to send contact details eg phone number, address etc. We received a suspension for sending our details.....how can we allow buyers to view prior to buying? Yes, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers Feedback Hidden???

Just noticed for the first time when checking on a buyers feedback, all feedback is "Hidden" with a message that the "This person has requested that their feedback be hidden" ??? The buyer has around 95% feedback rate and I can see there is 1 neg, of...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay tracking does not support Post NL ?

I am trying to upload a tracking number for an item I sold and is being shipped by post NL (first time using them)Post NL appears in the list of carriers when entering the trcaking number, but I still get the message that it is not a supported carrri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charging a fee for cancelations...

Ebay SHOULD charge buyers a fee for cancelations. The amount of people that cancel each month because their "child" made the purchase without permission is extravagant. It costs me between 30$ and 50$ a month in paypal fees. If ebay wants to stream l...

Selling items here and elsewhere simultaneously

I thought that ebay had changed their policy regards listing here, as wellas advertising elsewhere at the same time. Simply because no-one could find the policy. Is this what we've been looking for? I've highlighted it. http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UPC ERROR ON TABLETS

Wish they would fix this problem. So frustrating when relisting or revising listings via the App when you don't have access to a PC! Grrrrrrrr.

Editing Bank Account Payment Details

Please could any one let me know how to Change/Edit my Bank Account Details for payment for buyers. I have an old Bank Account Details for Direct Credit for my customers and have to add the New Account Number I cannot locate it anywhere, and even che...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer is requesting a Paypal invoice

Ive recently sold a collectable, the winner of the auction ( who is from the US ) is claiming they cant transfer the funds from thier Paypal account as the amount is much larger than what they've ever transfered before and paypal has 'red flagged' it...