Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay's Survey

Just did an eBay surves on another Selling ID.... One of the questions was Would you be happy with eBay charging a Flat Rate FVF Fee on Postage of $5.00 for Items weighing under 20 lbs (Pounds)... Naturally I selected NO.. Could this be a new way eBa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to cancel part order

I have a buyer who has purchased three items which have been consolidated into one order & a discount given for the multiple item purchase . Nothing has been actually paid yet. Buyer now wants to cancel one of the items - how do I do that?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Increase selling limits

Hi My Name is Jamie I am new seller on Ebay since December 2016 The stock that i have sold has all positive feedback I would like a increase in selling limits I have a business account and a credit card attached to my paypal account When i request on...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing template designer

HI Guys, can anyone here reccomend a quality Listing template design company, lots showing on Google but some feedback would be great.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese seller has multiple listings of same item and is also making out they are based in Australia

Hi all...We have an issue where we are trying to sell into a particular category but have been "blocked" for use of a better word by a Chinese seller masquerading as an Australian Seller. They have also got multiple listings of the same product which...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Product Identifier Requirements Delayed

I just found a PM on this (my buying) account, but there's no message or email to be seen via my store account. Anyhoo, the crux of it is, for anyone else who may not have received the message: Our new catalogue portal will be available from autumn 2...

Struggling to issue part refund.

Hi, I need to refund a small amount of excess postage as agreed with a customer. Normally I just go into PP, click the "refund this payment" and then type in the amount I want to refund. Now it won't let me enter a part refund at all - it says I can ...

Improving best match back to normal after Ebay mistake - How?

I had a situation happen in November where I was trying to issue a refund to a buyer but for whatever reason it just wouldn't let me. So I asked Ebay if they could do the refund as I didn't want the buyer to have to wait for it. So Ebay did that for ...

shopping cart broken since mid December, can't get help with postage charges multiplying

For years now I have had no issues with buyers being able to buy multiple items and make one payment and get charged one postage amount. Since mid-December something broke and now every buyer is buying and being forced to pay for each item separately...

New Type of Offer - Anyone had similiar

Just received this offer on one of my stores Close, Relist and Save 50%Close your unpaid item case & then relist 3 items in the next 10 days to save 50% off your final value fees. When I took up the offer it closed the case automatically. The case wa...

offer.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item paid for after a cancel order request sent

Here is the situation: Buyer placed 2 orders and only paid for 1, so I sent 2 notes saying if I don't hear back, I will cancel the unpaid order. I didn't hear back and cancelled it. After that the buyer purchased the same item again and still didn't ...

how do I find my old item listing a year ago

dear ebay,How do i find the old items wae unsold a year ago and because i want to relisting again and i don't need to redo the descrtion again.if you can help me and guid me through please.Kinds ReardsTshcolour

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful