Postage help

So I’m new to selling on here and I’m trying to set up postage fees. For what I’m selling someone could buy multiple items and the postage will cost me the same but if they buy like more than 3 it’ll go up. For example if they buy 1-3 it’ll cost me $10.60 but if they buy 4-5 it’ll be $14.50 and so on. So how should I set it up because from what I can see I can only add extra postage for every individual item not only if it’s 4 or more items. So if I do that people buying 2 or 3 will be paying extra for no reason? Is there another way around it? Basically I’m sending through Aus post with the up to 5kg flat rate service so whatever fits in the size can send for the same cost. I’d rather set it up so that I don’t have to invoice each person separately if possible. 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Postage help

Set a rate per extra item, after all it is postage and handling, not just postage.  If of such concern, you can always refund however much you like, and of course buyers not happy with a set rate, can always request a bulk discount.

Also remember to add ebays fees on postage into your set rate.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply