Postage labels via eBay WARNING

Okay, so to it is now no longer possible to get the eBay flat rate satchel postage labels via Click & Send, and I wanted to warn you that it is outragiously easy to accidentally buy postage labels for the same item twice and it will take over 25 days for the label to be cancelled and refunded.

Not to mention that the interface for creating Aust Post labels is a right pain to use, but do check your invoices to be sure you have not accidentally bought multiple postage labels for the same item, and if you don't have an invoice to check, go to "Manage postage labels" in your eBay "Selling Manager Pro".

C

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Postage labels via eBay WARNING

A lot of the information given in this thread has been overtaken by price rises and policy changes, so anybody reading this DEAD thread, please be aware that it has had it's time and is no longer relevant.

Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

Yes i found that out myself it should not be possible to print same postage label twice for same item sent to same adress and get charged twice. This should be ilegal the system should of been fixed years ago. if i do not recieve my refund i will cancel my ebay acount and go to Amazon instead.Must be a scam to make money from peoples mistakes for the month ebay holds the funds .
Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

@m.french1968 wrote:
Yes i found that out myself it should not be possible to print same postage label twice for same item sent to same adress and get charged twice. This should be ilegal the system should of been fixed years ago. if i do not recieve my refund i will cancel my ebay acount and go to Amazon instead.Must be a scam to make money from peoples mistakes for the month ebay holds the funds .

EBay don't hold your money, PayPal do. Your beef is with them.

As for threatening to close your account and go to Amazon, seriously, no one cares, least of all, eBay. You may think you're important, but they wouldn't even know you exist.

Seeya!

Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

For every Australian seller who closes their eBay account, 100 new Chinese sellers will take your place and eBay will be far more happier and profitable with those folks who know how to shift product...

Thanks for coming.

P.S. Why did you respond to a thread started 6 years ago ?

Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

I am not closing my account, and I didn't reply to a 6yo thread. I replied to the person who bumped the 6yo thread.

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

eBay refused to refund as post 5 days. But the label hasn't been used yet. Im a new seller, It's our 2nd order. I didn't realise this would charge until get the bill. I couldn't find the way to cancel the label. 

eBay asked me to contact AUPOST to get refund, AUPOST asked me to contact eBay as it's different system. 

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply