Postage labels via eBay WARNING

Okay, so to it is now no longer possible to get the eBay flat rate satchel postage labels via Click & Send, and I wanted to warn you that it is outragiously easy to accidentally buy postage labels for the same item twice and it will take over 25 days for the label to be cancelled and refunded.

Not to mention that the interface for creating Aust Post labels is a right pain to use, but do check your invoices to be sure you have not accidentally bought multiple postage labels for the same item, and if you don't have an invoice to check, go to "Manage postage labels" in your eBay "Selling Manager Pro".

C

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Aus Post standard parcel rate for 500g is $7.20

C&S Own packaging 500g is $7.20

C&S Flat rate 500g satchel is $8

C&S Flat rate satchel less Business 250 discount is $7.20

eBay Own packaging 500g is currently $6.48 ($7.20 charged less 10% rebate applied, capped at 100 parcels/month and offer ends 6th August)

eBay Flat rate 500g satchel is $7.15

Message 21 of 36
Latest reply

I paid $7.20 for a parcel with my own packaging, believing I'd get refunded 10% 'later', but it never happened.  Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 36
Latest reply

Have you checked in your Seller Account?

Our refunds have appeared about a week after the labels were purchased as "Limited postage label rebate offer"

Message 23 of 36
Latest reply

I just checked and the amounts appear under the Credits tab.

The blurb about the promo says it may take up to two months for the rebate to appear.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/postage-rebate

How does the rebate work?

• The rebate will be applied to your seller invoice and will also be visible in your seller account summary in MyeBay under โ€˜Creditsโ€™.  Rebates may take up to two months (from the time a label is created) to appear in your seller invoice.
Message 24 of 36
Latest reply

I missed the bit about taking up to two months when I read it. Thanks for that information! I thought I'd read it quite thoroughly at the time. I thought it might happen at the end of the month when they sent the invoice but that didn't happen.
Message 25 of 36
Latest reply

@cyndykittprod wrote:

Okay, so to it is now no longer possible to get the eBay flat rate satchel postage labels via Click & Send, and I wanted to warn you that it is outragiously easy to accidentally buy postage labels for the same item twice and it will take over 25 days for the label to be cancelled and refunded.

Not to mention that the interface for creating Aust Post labels is a right pain to use, but do check your invoices to be sure you have not accidentally bought multiple postage labels for the same item, and if you don't have an invoice to check, go to "Manage postage labels" in your eBay "Selling Manager Pro".

C

Given that my option to produce a postage label disappears as an option once I have done the deed, I fail to understand how it is outragiously [sic] easy to double-buy.

Admittedly I don't use SM or SMP for my sales management as I find 'All Selling' a far easier option.

Message 26 of 36
Latest reply

The charge is $7.20 and I have already received credits from Ebay of .72c but of course this is to offset Ebay Postal Fee Charge.

the 7.15 Option Flat rate does not as you said give a rebate.. will of course now be using the $7.20 option

Message 27 of 36
Latest reply

the 7.15 Option Flat rate does not as you said give a rebate..

True ..... but it does give you a label good for 1kg .....   (BX1)

1 ej logo.gif

Message 28 of 36
Latest reply

Thanks for the heads up, just save me a lot of hassle! ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 29 of 36
Latest reply

This thread has not seen the light of day for 5 YEARS.  If you have a problem, start a new thread and leave the dead ones where they are.

Message 30 of 36
Latest reply