Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New accounts bidding my shoes up to over $1,000 within the hour - How do I proceed?

My listing is: eBay item number:293572263190 This all happened within the hour of listing the shoes: The person with (0) feedback messaged me right after bidding asking, "hey, was just curious what you'd sell the shoes for if you've got a price in mi...

Insertion fee changes - implications for small sellers

I am a small top rated seller. Recently Ebay decided to consider me to be a 'business seller'. Ebay seem to make an assumption that if you NOW use the business tool, you are a business seller (even if you don't have a store). They don't allow me acce...

Trying to cancel buyer bid.

Hi.Im trying to cancel a bid from an overseas buyer but I cant get past choose another reason for cancel bid.Any ideas? Thanks.Darren.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Label problem

I tried to print a label for an item I sold to Germany but when I reached post code,, it had been automatically filed in. I couldn't move past this so I surmised that the number (I think 5 digits) wasn't accepted. This meant having to hand address th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

marking items as 'sent'

Hi! Can any-one tell me why all of a sudden I can't mark my items as being sent.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Australia Post and Late Arrival Defect Thread

The last week has been a disaster for me in terms of items not arriving or arriving later than eBay's estimated delivery dates. I have had 10 messages or items not received cases from buyers in NSW and Queensland (I am in Melbourne). And whist I cont...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful

0 feedback bidders Thoughts?

Just wondered how others feel about a bidder registering a new account and bidding on a higher value item? I usually cancel and block, just not worth the risk. But am I being too paranoid? Love to hear your thoughts, experiences

Reprint postage label function not working?

Unable to reprint postage labels. The page does not load correctly. I have tried 4 different browsers and cleared cache and cookies but problem still exists. Have reported it to Ebay. Anyone else have this issue? All other label functions working fin...

Getting a few missing in action parcels what do u guys do?

So I'm just a little eBayer but it's getting a bit annoying, with tracking using the prepaid parcels sometimes it hasn't reached the destination or it's gone somewhere wrong and what am I supposed to do, just refund buyer I guess. I mean after you sc...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful