Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Label problem

I tried to print a label for an item I sold to Germany but when I reached post code,, it had been automatically filed in. I couldn't move past this so I surmised that the number (I think 5 digits) wasn't accepted. This meant having to hand address th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

marking items as 'sent'

Hi! Can any-one tell me why all of a sudden I can't mark my items as being sent.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Australia Post and Late Arrival Defect Thread

The last week has been a disaster for me in terms of items not arriving or arriving later than eBay's estimated delivery dates. I have had 10 messages or items not received cases from buyers in NSW and Queensland (I am in Melbourne). And whist I cont...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful

0 feedback bidders Thoughts?

Just wondered how others feel about a bidder registering a new account and bidding on a higher value item? I usually cancel and block, just not worth the risk. But am I being too paranoid? Love to hear your thoughts, experiences

Reprint postage label function not working?

Unable to reprint postage labels. The page does not load correctly. I have tried 4 different browsers and cleared cache and cookies but problem still exists. Have reported it to Ebay. Anyone else have this issue? All other label functions working fin...

Getting a few missing in action parcels what do u guys do?

So I'm just a little eBayer but it's getting a bit annoying, with tracking using the prepaid parcels sometimes it hasn't reached the destination or it's gone somewhere wrong and what am I supposed to do, just refund buyer I guess. I mean after you sc...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer Unable to Leave Positive Feedback

I have had this problem in the past quite often where I am unable to leave feedback for a buyer because it says I have already left feedback. But we have not. And I get reminder messages often from eBay as well about leaving feedback but when we try ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A parcel I sent turned up just after I had refunded the buyer and just before AusPost paid out

So I have just refunded a buyer after AusPost advised that the parcel had been lost. Auspost would have paid out the insurance but then the parcel arrived so that didn't happen. The buyer is happy to pay for the item but I cannot seem to raise a new ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

invoice from ebay

I rarely use ebay and only have been on there lately as my ads in gumtree have pop ups promoting to list for free in ebay which I have done and only because of that. I received today a very large invoice for these ads on ebay. I have not sold any of ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay need to extend feedback from 60 to 180 days.

Now that both the eBay and Paypal claim period have been increased from 45 to 180 days, surely eBay also need to increase the time period in which feedback can be left from it's current 60 days to 180 days. I've not yet seen or heard anything that wo...

• 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

ebay item not received scam

Hi, i have decided to start my own thread as i can see this is going to be a long drawn out battle against eBay to recover money from a buyer they refunded due to postage delays. The simple verision is that a buyer in USA opened a claim as item not r...