Listing in another country

Hi All

I have recently starting listing a product in Australia where I live, I would now like to extend that (listing on eBay Canada) .  I already have product in Canada but my question is, can I offer international shipping from my existing Australian listing purely to Canada, can i show i have product in Canada and Australia or will I only have the option to display in my listing I have the product based in Australia only?

Ideally, my domestic shipping is housed in Queensland but internationally in Canada, because that is the case,

I would prefer to have one account

I would appreciate your knowledge

Regards 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@rymu_7084 wrote:

I have recently starting listing a product in Australia where I live, I would now like to extend that (listing on eBay Canada) .  I already have product in Canada but my question is, can I offer international shipping from my existing Australian listing purely to Canada, can i show i have product in Canada and Australia or will I only have the option to display in my listing I have the product based in Australia only?

You can't do it on the same listing - a product listing can only have one location.

The best thing to do if you want two product locations is create an Oz only listing on the AU site, then head over to the Canadian site, log in with the same account details, and create a new listing for the item that's for Canada only. Both listings will appear under the one account, but Aussies won't see the Canadian one and vice versa (this assumes you're not on managed payments, if you are I'm not sure if you can list on an international site - in that case you would just have to include Canada in the international shipping destinations on the Oz listing, and mention dispatch from a local warehouse in the description). 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you so much, this is so helpful. I do have managed payments as I believed it to be compulsory otherwise I couldn’t list all.

Can i renege on that?

otherwise, international shipping and display from a Canadian warehouse seems to make sense.

Thank you 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply