Postage

Most sellers need to be mindful of buyers position re using Australia Post.....
You are the 2 seller for the same item that won't send by Aust Post and yet in the
section of your selling spot you have mentioned parcels will be posted....
I am an older person with health issues and we don't have couriers deliver to our house, also
we live 2 hours away from the nearest courier station....It would cost you less than $10.00 to post it,
yet it would cost us $50.00 for us to go into the city to pick it up...Besides I am in hospital for a number of
weeks.
I will not put positive feedback to anyone who don't fully understand their buyers situation...Also I will be putting a complaint into EBay....because this is so hard for in particular elderly buyers on a pension and can't afford that sort of expense on petrol to pick up a parcel 2 hours away.

This has been an ongoing issue ... for me and my husband for several years now and has happened several times this year

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Postage

There are also a couple of items that do mention Australia Post. It probably depends on whether they have them in stock here. They do say "Sydney stock" for the item that mentions Australia Post.

In general though if you absolutely need AusPost you should avoid sellers registered in China.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply