Reminder to Store Holders

imastawka
Honored Contributor

***Reminder: Free Listing Entitlements Promotion ends 31 December 2016***

Back to 200 for Basic and 500 for Featured Stores    Related image

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201612121147212.html

Hope everyone can decide which listings go and which stay

Oh........... Merry Christmas     Image result for smiley bah humbug animatedand a Happy New Year 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hi, I have been wondering for some time now to open a store to list my excess stock.  

If I open a store before the end of the year (this week) do I still get the 400 listings and then as of 1st January they will go back to the 200 listings plus the $20 store costs.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Probably, but it's a lot of trouble for 2 weeks, isn't it?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Image result for smiley bump animated

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Image result for smiley bump animated

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I think it has been quite a generous and very useful promotion.  Thank you eBay.

Among other things, I have made use of the additional listings to trial shorter listing durations on a number of IDs without racking up additional fees and think it is likely to have contributed to a tad of success through increased sales in one store. 

Quite sad that promotion is ending. 

It would be great if eBay introduced some additional store package options (including some with auctions included in store price)  - only three types that have been around for years does not seem to be very progressive or catering to the needs of the extremely broad range of sellers on the platform  Cat Sad

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Wasn't this extended? Or are we currently in the extension?

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

We're currently in the extension.     It was supposed to finish October??

Anyway, a new store option would be great.

It's way too big a jump from $50 per month for 500 lisings, to $500 per month for unlimited listings.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I put a quick 50% off sale (my selling account) on yesterday and scheduled to finish 30th in an effort to clear more stock, rather than just delete them all.....extrras that is....so far one sale, so may not of been the answer I was hoping for, but at least I tried........so have loved being able to list whatever, wheneve and not count listings numbers......always have more than 200 but not quite 500 so dropped back store level to at the same time. 

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

I always wondered what would happen when this came to an end and sellers had ened up doubling their stock with unecessary 'fat"in the meantime.

I was half expecting them to keep the inclusive listing total and just upping the existing fee instead. ie using it as a sweetener so sellers get used to having bigger inventories.  Rather than just ending it and encouraging sellers to dump stock.

I know mine bloated out from 500-1000, and I have been thinning it back down to 500 for a couple of months now. Which has been no bad thing really.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply