Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund requested by buyer for not as described?

Hi all. Sold a car stereo head unit it was excellent condition and listing had photo of actual item.I had tested unit prior to selling and worked fine.Buyer now claiming the CD doesn't work? He lodged return request claiming it wasn't good condition,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY YOU ARE FULL OF FRAUD AND THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE

EBAY YOU ARE FULL OF FRAUD AND THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE THAT COULD HAVE EVER WALKED THE PLANET. YOU JUST CLOSED ANOTHER CASE IN THE BUYERS FAVOR THAT HAS FULL TRACKING. TRACKING CLEARLY SHOWS ATTEMPTED DELIVERY. SO NOW I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYERS THAT D...

Resolved! Revising invoice to add postage to item price

New years greetings to one and all. An item has already been bought (not paid for yet), but the buyer is asking for the postage to be revised to free post with it added on to the item price. E.g. $10 order with $5 postage, revised (after placing the ...

eBay New postage options - no 'actual cost' freight?!

Seriosuly eBay?So I've been told that this is a known problem and has been esculated to management, but because it's not a 'common' problem they haven't fixed it.I'm selling a guitar at the moment, and want interstate buyers to be able to purchase it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I get scammed?

I am selling real Items not boxes if you know what I mean, I am selling a so called "(YouTuber Bundle) 500Gb PS4 (Jet Black) Elagto HD 60 + RIG Headset + 2 PS4 Games" Local only, if a buyer buys it for $500 (any amount) and he picks it up and pays wi...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! what to do when buyers refuses to leave feedback ?

Recently sold several items to two seperate buyers. Buyers were contacted to make sure they were happy. No response and no feedback has been left by them after receiving positive feedback from me for quick payment. Both buyers have purchased again si...

• 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Listing Analytics - What am I missing?

I have just added Listing Analytics under the applications tab. Apparently, using this tool, it is possible to enter an item number and then see lots of data relating to how the item ranks based on certain criteria relating to the item and also to my...

Resolved! We received a suspension for communicating contact details with a prospective buyer.

Some buyers wish to look at items before they buy. We allow this. BUT we are not allowed to send contact details eg phone number, address etc. We received a suspension for sending our details.....how can we allow buyers to view prior to buying? Yes, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful