SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

I AM DISCUSTED WITH EBAY ALLOWING SELLERS LIKE SELLING ITEMS FROM A DEAD CHILDS COFFIN

YOUR NO BETTER THAN HE IS,YOU PEOPLE WILL LET ANYBODY SELL ANYTHING THEY LIKE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR FEES

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL FIBRE.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOOK ITEMS FROM YOU OR YOUR RELATIVES COFFINS.

WHEN YOU ARE PUT IN THE GROUND. THEY PRIEST SAYS REST IN PEACE. NOT WITH THAT SICK SELLERAROUND OR EBAY AROUND TO HELP SELL HIS  THINGS.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOU POLICY , REGARDING TAKEING THINGS FROM PEOPLES GRAVES

YOURS SINCERELY

RICHARD BUTSCH

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

No need for insults. You are way out of line.

And as for judging peoples moral fibre based on a few words in a discussion forum, sheeesh, take it EASY.

image host
Message 11 of 42
Latest reply

Re: SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

Wow, someone forgot to take their medication this morning.

@butsc-richa wrote:
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA - RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

Message 12 of 42
Latest reply

@gtx305 wrote:

someone who takes the actions of one and does nothing about it but impotently blames an entire community / race / country.. ahhhh.. humanity at its best.

Someone who mocks others that may be grieving the loss of a child ... ain't really in the position to make a judgement on humanity IMO

OP thats just awful if someone did what you posted about.

Message 13 of 42
Latest reply

well, this sure is an interesting thread.. unfortunately, lots of speculation.

Grave robbers being active is quite a story in Australia. It's a major undertaking ( pun not intended)  to dig up a grave and open a coffin. Unless something was stolen from a coffin before burial, which is rare, most are locked..in a funeral home with security cameras etc... I do wish the OP would have given an item number.

Message 14 of 42
Latest reply

I imagine it is more likely to be as simple as someone taking personal possessions during a viewing Lizzy. 

Message 15 of 42
Latest reply

and then selling them on ebay??

It would be a police matter.

Richard, you need to report it to the police and the funeral home.

There are supposed to be security cameras in viewing areas. There should be evidence.

Message 16 of 42
Latest reply

That is terrible if a person took items from a child's coffin.

For those items to end up on eBay it is the person(s) that took those items, and the person(s) that listed them on eBay that are responsible for acting so low, no one else.

For those that say coffins don't have any items in them to steal, that isn't correct either. Some people are buried with their wedding ring/engagment rings on them. Family members can put small items - mementos-  in the coffin as well.

Message 17 of 42
Latest reply

@lizzy6107 wrote:

There are supposed to be security cameras in viewing areas. There should be evidence.

Really ? My goodness I think it would be more sensitive to stop the speculation.

I have attended a number of funeral services where there were viewings prior to the service in a range of venues including Churches, no security cameras, where it would be inappropriate and a signficant invasion of privacy.

Message 18 of 42
Latest reply

who said

"For those that say coffins don't have any items in them to steal, that isn't correct either"  ?

Message 19 of 42
Latest reply

I am interested because I have worked in both a funeral home and a crematorium and security cameras have been the norm, and as much as it may be an invasion of privacy, there is a very good reason they are there.

As for churches, I don't know. Most catholic ones do, and I find it hard to believe a body would be left unattended in a church!  

Message 20 of 42
Latest reply