Seller Hub bypass?

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't like seller hub and want to go back to the older style selling page?

First change the Seller Hub to how you want it by clicking on Customise,(below Messages and Comments? at

the top right of the page).

Then drag the sections to where you want them,(I have Selling tools at the top for easy access).

You can also get rid of pages that you don't want on there.

When finished click on the I'm done at the bottom left of the page.

Then when you are in Overview in the Seller Hub you just click on View My eBay Selling,(in Selling tools) and

it will take you back to the old type of selling page,(Mine shows Active selling followed by Sold > Unsold .>

Returns > Announcements > Scheduled > Selling reminders > Saved drafts > Promotional offers.

With Summary at the left followed by Buy > Purchase history > Lists,(eg: Watch & Other lists) > Selling,(which

contains all your selling tools).

Then you have Your money totals and your Shortcuts.

So everything that I want to look at in one easy to view place,(it's so much simpler to use than the going

back and forth options you need to use in Seller Hub),

As View My eBay Selling is in the Seller Hub hopefully it will stay and allow us to use the easy option,(not the

frustrating Seller Hub).good.gif

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Seller Hub bypass?

Yeah, I HATE this seller hub **bleep**. Not only is it way over complicated, it doesn't work! I can't even look at my completed listings now!

Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

Is there any way to get it to STAY on View My eBay Selling? It just reverts to that **bleep**py Seller Hub whenever I go back to the stupid thing.

Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

I use a computer,(I don't use the internet on my phone).

What I did was change it to the View My eBay Selling and then bookmarked it,(it then stays on the old format

when I use that bookmark).

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

I use a computer,(I don't use the internet on my phone).

What I did was change it to the View My eBay Selling and then bookmarked it,(it then stays on the old format

when I use that bookmark).

Thanks go-tazz.... I guess I'll do that then. I wish eBay would stop foisting these ridiculous 'improvements' on us...

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

@kustomizer99 wrote:

Is there any way to get it to STAY on View My eBay Selling? It just reverts to that **bleep**py Seller Hub whenever I go back to the stupid thing.

From memory there was a link at the top to opt out. 

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

What sellers page - mine has gone.  When I click in it in drop down list I get a blank page.  I have already told them its total carp.

I had previously opted out but obviously that means nothing

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

I contacted Ebay via chat and they told me anyone on selling manager pro will automatically be changed to the sellers hub from now on.

I just checked on the Ebay sell centre page and it says .... 

From August 2017, business sellers will no longer have the option to opt out of Seller Hub.

Here is the link ...

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sh

I only use selling manager so don't know how this happened. I fixed mine by going into my subscriptions and cancelled it. I then re subscribed into selling manager ( Not selling manager pro) and it is all back to normal for me.

Hope this helps others. Those on selling manager pro will have no choice Ebay told me.

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

Tough - We are all stuck with it.

Its the same as Selling Manager Pro.

They just added in some extra graphs to make you feel inadequate 🙂

Dont Change your Price , Change your Customer
Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

Can anyone direct to where I can find out who has subscribed to my Newsletters with the Seller Hub ( do not like SH at all!) on the old system I could see the buyers who subscribed to my Newsletters but with the new SH I can no longer see who has... if this is the case why have the option for buyers to subscribe on the Sellers home Page???

I am very frustrated with the Seller Hub

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply