Seller Hub bypass?

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't like seller hub and want to go back to the older style selling page?

First change the Seller Hub to how you want it by clicking on Customise,(below Messages and Comments? at

the top right of the page).

Then drag the sections to where you want them,(I have Selling tools at the top for easy access).

You can also get rid of pages that you don't want on there.

When finished click on the I'm done at the bottom left of the page.

Then when you are in Overview in the Seller Hub you just click on View My eBay Selling,(in Selling tools) and

it will take you back to the old type of selling page,(Mine shows Active selling followed by Sold > Unsold .>

Returns > Announcements > Scheduled > Selling reminders > Saved drafts > Promotional offers.

With Summary at the left followed by Buy > Purchase history > Lists,(eg: Watch & Other lists) > Selling,(which

contains all your selling tools).

Then you have Your money totals and your Shortcuts.

So everything that I want to look at in one easy to view place,(it's so much simpler to use than the going

back and forth options you need to use in Seller Hub),

As View My eBay Selling is in the Seller Hub hopefully it will stay and allow us to use the easy option,(not the

frustrating Seller Hub).good.gif

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Seller Hub bypass?

And apparently stores can't opt out.

But bookmarking all selling from seller hub works.

image host
Message 21 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Basic stores CAN opt out.

I had to waste time reading what everyone said, ended up totally confused (I'm in a hurry just now), but clicked on Seller Dashboard > Subscriptions > Cancel Selling Manager. That took me back to the old format - easy WHEN YOU KNOW HOW.

I've never used Selling Manager and totally not interested in it or seller hub. All I want is to list and to sell. Not interested in stats - I tried that on the other E site and it was a complete waste of my time.
Message 22 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

I'm with you. I'm not interested in stats and all that other stuff on there. I just want to list and see what's sold so I can post it out. It might be useful for the larger sellers, but it's pretty useless for lil ol' me. Knowing all the stats does not increase sales. If anything it might depress some people. I already know one of my accounts isn't doing well. First I lost TRS, now I've lost my star ratings! I can see that at a glance, i don't need all the percentages and graphs.

Message 23 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

I don't need the stats, but I do want the extra drafts and extended unsold times that SMP provides.

I simply bookmarked 'My eBay Selling' and use that. A workaround, admittedly, but we all know eBay isn't going to get rid of the hub.

Message 24 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Thanks, I did that, and back to normal.I went to subscriptions and cancelled my Selling Manager/seller hub subscription which I never wanted anyway.Cheers.

Message 25 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

how convoluted..ah well, thanks very much for your in depth reply to this problem. Going to try it now...jilly

Message 26 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

What a crashing bore...grrr...software programmers fiddling a out again thinking it's all just so fabulously fabulous/user friendly/better or whatever...pfft...Seller hub sucks..

Message 27 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

I followed your excellent instructions but there was not option for View My selling in the overview. So frustrated with this new and unecessary upgrade. Thanks!

Message 28 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

I followed your excellent instructions but there was not option for View My selling in the overview. So frustrated with this new and unecessary upgrade. Thanks!

Message 29 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?