Seller Hub bypass?

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't like seller hub and want to go back to the older style selling page?

First change the Seller Hub to how you want it by clicking on Customise,(below Messages and Comments? at

the top right of the page).

Then drag the sections to where you want them,(I have Selling tools at the top for easy access).

You can also get rid of pages that you don't want on there.

When finished click on the I'm done at the bottom left of the page.

Then when you are in Overview in the Seller Hub you just click on View My eBay Selling,(in Selling tools) and

it will take you back to the old type of selling page,(Mine shows Active selling followed by Sold > Unsold .>

Returns > Announcements > Scheduled > Selling reminders > Saved drafts > Promotional offers.

With Summary at the left followed by Buy > Purchase history > Lists,(eg: Watch & Other lists) > Selling,(which

contains all your selling tools).

Then you have Your money totals and your Shortcuts.

So everything that I want to look at in one easy to view place,(it's so much simpler to use than the going

back and forth options you need to use in Seller Hub),

As View My eBay Selling is in the Seller Hub hopefully it will stay and allow us to use the easy option,(not the

frustrating Seller Hub).good.gif

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Seller Hub bypass?

All selling has disappeared, in fact everything to do with selling has vanished from summary.

image host
Message 11 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Hey EBay RETURN THE DAMN My Ebay page to the old setting you take our cash you squeeze every cent out of every sale now you have a bug ridden STUPID interface that  is impossibe to navigate FIX IT!!!! grrrrr

Message 12 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Help please! I've just been switched to Seller Hub, and can't find how to easily go to Community Discussion Boards . I only found it after searching through pages of links in  Help pages... not easy. Thanks

Message 13 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Prue I bookmark Community as one of my favorites on the browser. Smiley Wink

(Community is on the bottom of most eBay pages)

image host
Message 14 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Where exactly is that link - can't find it.

I'm on holidays @ back of beyond & have 5 mins computer time per day, if I' m lucky,  If you could be very specific that would be helpful & earn my undying gratitude.

Message 15 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Hate hate HATE HATE newseller hub. love love love the old format. Seller hub popped up and think I need a computer course to understand it, quickly cancelled the lot and went back to the simple easy clear old format. Has ebay gone mad??????

Message 16 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

@lynne8221 wrote:

Where exactly is that link - can't find it.

@I'm on holidays @ back of beyond & have 5 mins computer time per day, if I' m lucky,  If you could be very specific that would be helpful & earn my undying gratitude.

Dunno. It was up the top right when I opted out months ago. If you read the rest of the thread you'd have seen where if you use selling manager pro you can't opt out. Read the whole thread for more info.

Message 17 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Thank you very much for this tip.  Just did what you suggested (even though I was only subscribed to Selling Manager) & it went back to the "old way."  YAY!!

Message 18 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Found myself in SH when I opened up, sitting here going What?????????

Then realised what it was, tried the opt out and kept coming up with "sorry got a problem can't change this option atm" (or words to that effect). But just kept on clicking and eventually it went back to SH. 

Thank God, But why do they keep doing this to us??????? Can't they keep their sticky little fingers out of the basics and focus on bringing in more customers and addressing all the glitches that happen?  Really fed up! Don't play around with things that work, get all the other things fixed FIRST.

Message 19 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

As of this morning my selling page defaults to seller hub. Interestingly, I was on my el cheapo tablet and when I logged in and went to selling/sold, it came up with a message saying Chrome is no longer supported, please update my browser. I wasn't in Chrome, I was in the tablet version of internet explorer!

Dunno about everyone else, but middle row, second from the bottom, Selling Tools. Second option, View My eBay Selling.

I am non store, so only have Selling Manager. If I go in to cancel Selling Manager it says "if you cancel your subscription, we'll also opt you out of seller hub. In addition, any special offer discounts you currently have may be affected".

If I try to sign up for SMP, it mentions being opted into seller hub also. Therefore, as mentioned above, the only way to get rid of seller hub is to unsubscripe from SM/SMP.

Message 20 of 37
Latest reply