Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Store Subscription Fees

Just got the email that come 14th February our store subscription fees are going up.Basic $24.95 Offset by 600 Free listingsFeatured $54.95 Offset by 1500 Free listingsAnchor (Make sure you are sitting down before reading) $549.95However all tiers an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi All.Recently i sold a PS-Vita.

Hi.Item ID num.172512947748, Not sure if that will help?? Recently sold a PS-Vita. The item had always been enclosed in a PS-Vita protective rubber case/cover, when used. Everything was in perfect working order at time of Sale and Postage Battery Cha...

Meanwhile back in the real world .....

Just been 'torn a new one ' by a less than happy buyer. It seems that I am a low life and a disgrace to ebay as a seller because I opened an Unpaid item case against them. As normal I sent an invoice 24hrs after the purchase and again on the 3rd day....

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Analytics on ebay: which one is correct

Hi! I've recently started on ebay and now trying to figure out how certain things work... I'd like to see how many people view my listings: I'm wondering if people see them in search results and click on something. So, ebay own meter shows that my li...

When?

It has probably been announced but I missed it, if the store subs happen on the 14th when do we get the increased number of listings?

Seller satisfaction suvey- coincidence

This morning I received an invite to participate in a seller satisfaction survey. As has been the case in the past, it just happened to appear hours aafter the new store subscriptions implementation.Did other store owners receive this?Despite me bein...

return request.

i would like some advise on a resent auction sale. Item is a 20 plus year old amplifier/receiver with all functions working. Posted it and a few days later I received good feed back. All good. Then over 3 weeks later person has put in a return claim,...

What if buyer doesn't pickup item

I sent the item to the buyer, whose address is a post office parcel box, and I can see the status is delievered to parcel box, waiting for collection and it's been nearly a week. I've contacted buyer to remind him/her to pick up the item but no reply...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A new record for Aust post (For me anyway)

So a guy buys some stickers off me on the 24th Nov last year. Late Decemebr I get a messgae saying he had not got them so I sent another lot. Just got an email today that the first lot just arrived. WOW thats a record. Almost 3 months for a DL envelo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't remove 'private' option from listings

For some reason, all of my listings are 'private listings', which means that on my feedback, it doesn't show the item. I'm thinking this will not inspire buyer confidence so I'd like to remove this. The problem is, when I go intot revise a listing, t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item return dispute

hi it is issue about tupperware clearbowl . when a buyer buy goods from ebay it is buyers responsibility to read discription properly. In my case, buyer has open a dispute that its not the items she asked for. buyer is apparently looking for big sala...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Excluding International locations in bulk

There are only a few locations I want to sell to internationally, this is a decision made after years of experience. I've added excluded regions under Site preferences>Postage preferences>exclude postage locations which is fine, however every country...