Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turbo Lister Problem

Hi - I am having dreadful problems with Turbo Lister - anyone give some advice? I have windows 10, don't use Ebay that much, but now is almost impossible to use. 1. I cannot do a back up - crashes out2. Is incredibly slow - can take over 2 minutes be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post slow service

I had to resend several items recently because of the slowness of Australia post. I send plants and they are dead when the post is slow. Do you complain each time when the parcel arrives late? Do they refund at least the postage?

selling for many years - no sales 7 days

Hi to you all - I have been selling on ebay for some years and these last couple of months have been my lowest sales in years.In January I had a couple of sales and have not had a sale in 7 days.I do sell fabric - so not a must have item - but since ...

Resolved! Item condition description field

I want to do a listing and use the item condition field under "Used" to declare a flaw in the item. I have never used this field before and thought the language in the field would disappear, but it doesn't. No matter what I do, I can't work out how t...

I had a return case closed on me LOL

I had a buyer initiate SNAD case a month after receiving item ,So as the good sell iam i accepted the return so a month goes by no return and buyer does not upload tracking . I think opening a case is the right thing to do WRONG buyer is never wrong ...

Paypal Chargeback request, two on the same day....

So this is strange. Ive done well over 10k of transactions since I started operating a few years back. Not one issue ever. Then I see two chargeback requests in my PP account, both requests on the same day. Both from Novemeber last year. I could prov...

Check Invoices

Keep an eye on your invoices sellers,I was charged $58 today for insertion fees which I don't use as I have mainly fixed listings.Got it credited.

Combined Postage

Hi All and thanks in advance for your opinions, Has ebay changed something that people have to pay for things individually or are buyers just being impatient? I state clearly, I thought, that I combine postage and to please wait until I send a revise...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

zero feedback buyer

l sold something under $100 to someone with zero feedback who just opened their account today,they paid on paypal, should l be worried about possible scams or am l being paranoid and it will be OK