Why don't my listings show up in search results and my eBay store?

Now I listed about 1,215 items on eBay AU and also opened eBay AU shop. I did a search on the item, using various words from the title, as well as the entire title exactly as listed, and still they do not show up.

I can see my listings on my AU store only when I log in on eBay AU site. But when I log out, I cannot  visit on my eBay AU store and also my customers do not see any listings.

Here is my eBay store:-

http://stores.ebay.com.au/gemsshop

If you did not see any listings, please try this on eBay US site. 

http://stores.ebay.com/gemsshop

But I am certainly sure that I subscribed my store with eBay AU.

Here is one of my listings:-

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/0-20CT-Genuine-Natural-20-Diamond-Heart-Pendant-9K-Yellow-Gold-Fine-Jewe...

Normally I can sell my items everyday, but I cannot sell any items for a month. Normally I have about 700,000 listing impressions per month, but there is only 608 listing impressions for this month.

I can't see anything I'm doing wrong and wonder why this is happening. Could anyone help me please? Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not seeing any active listings on eBay au or eBay US. I saw 15 sold listings on the AU site, none on US. Your items are in Thailand, have you listed your items somewhere else? Have you been in holiday mode and just reactivated your listings? People have been saying it can take 2 or 3 days for listings to reappear once coming off holiday mode.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yes. I found that no one can see my 1,215 active listings. My items are in Thailand. I listed them on eBay AU. I have been in holidays mode on October and reactivated my listings since the beginning of November. After come back from holiday mode, no one can see my listings.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I can see them when I click on them, but not when I look at your "other items" or go into your store. If it's been more than a week since you came off holiday mode, you might have tp ring eBay and find out what's going on.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I can see: 919 when I click on "View Listings".....920 when I enter your store??
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

I get the full 1215 when selecting View listings or when I click on the store using FF.

On my other account I get 1215 on View listings but only 1213 in the store using Google Chrome.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you everyone for your help. I have called eBay regarding this and found that it was the technical error on eBay. Now it seems that the problem was resolved. Thank you so much. HeartHeartHeart

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply