Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Im getting international sales - why

I have been selling on here for years and never had an out of Australia sale. I dont sell outside Australia ...today I got sale from someone in South Africa. I put it down to a newb (0 feedback) but just now I have had a sale to a chap in the USA . H...

Tracking Competitive's Prices

I have started selling on eBay and have about 800 items for sale. One of the biggest problems I am facing is keeping an eye on my competitors pricing. I find that when I drop my price to match theirs they drop their price lower within 2 weeks. So wit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller non-protection

This is mainly about paypal, however, I used Ebay to sell my items and buyer used Ebay to purchase. The buyer bought 2 x items and paid separately, as they were going to the same person, same address I included both items in the one registered with t...

Scammed

Hello, I think that I am being scammed by two people at the moment for the same item. eBay did email me saying that the buyers were fake so to cancel the item. But then I received emails later on from both eBay, the 'scammers, and paypal saying that ...

Store Vs Standard listings

Hi All, juts wondering if there is any real advantage these days having a store Vs standard listings? Thanks in advance, Dave

how do I contact a bidder who didn't win an auction

how do i contact a buyer who was not the winning bidder. i want to contact him as he may be interested in another item i will auction and i want to let him know when i will be selling on ebay.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just a thought.

I was just going through the feedback of some of the scammers that I've reported in the last month and most of the buyers seem to be complaining non receipt but some are receiving small items like coins. So I presume that's so tracking shows maybe,(i...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Just wondering, doesn't the promotional extra free listings exist anymore? I haven't received any si

Since about September last year. I don't even get the relist up to 3 times if item doesnt sell.I think ebay is targeting for stores and bigger online shops. Is there somewhere else you can sell on as ebay I think is dying for the small sellers. Thank...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unauthorised Chargeback on a Pickup Item

We sold a set of 6 Chairs at the beginning of December - buyer paid via Paypal - 1 month later we receive a chargeback for "unauthorsied Use of Card Card" we immediately phone the buyer who denied lodging this - tried to tell us her paypal account mu...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister Problem

Hi - I am having dreadful problems with Turbo Lister - anyone give some advice? I have windows 10, don't use Ebay that much, but now is almost impossible to use. 1. I cannot do a back up - crashes out2. Is incredibly slow - can take over 2 minutes be...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post slow service

I had to resend several items recently because of the slowness of Australia post. I send plants and they are dead when the post is slow. Do you complain each time when the parcel arrives late? Do they refund at least the postage?

selling for many years - no sales 7 days

Hi to you all - I have been selling on ebay for some years and these last couple of months have been my lowest sales in years.In January I had a couple of sales and have not had a sale in 7 days.I do sell fabric - so not a must have item - but since ...