Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to send buyer return tracking label

Other than going to paypal to get buyers payment email (which is not necessarily their preffered email) to directly send a label PDF, how can you do it within the Ebay system seeing as you cant attached PDF to messages nor include email adresses in m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage in australia

Hiis anyone else having postage receiving and delivering delays since last week when Aust post made some mail changes.ThanksSandra

Threshold for Switzerland

Can anyone tell me if Switzerland has a threshold value amount for items sent from overseas?I know the UK is about 15GBP and Canada is about CAD$25 before they whack the buyer with taxes. Thx

sale of lawnmower

sold my ride on mower ,then the motor blew up before customer can pick it up,,,i refunded the full amount of purchase price......do i have to pay ebay for the sale.thanks 272561623020

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Feedback

HI everyone. I have been a member of ebay since 2010. I opened this account last month as i wanted a business account. I have sold over 30 items and they were all shipped same day or next business day as per listings. Once buyer purchased and paid fo...

eBay Messaging

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to know please if its possible when receiving eBay messages from customers, is it possible to change the messages 'from the ebay user id to Customers name please, and if so where would i do this.Many Thanks for any advice

Resolved! ebay labels

I just printed a label and then realised I had done a 500g one instead of a 3kg so cancelled and processes the correct one. Trouble is I can't find any way to get rid of the first tracing number in the records so it is showing as an order with two pa...

Is Click and Collect proving a flop?

When this first came out I had quite a few buyers use this. In recent times there has been almost none. Have buyers lost faith in picking up from Woolies?

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Im getting international sales - why

I have been selling on here for years and never had an out of Australia sale. I dont sell outside Australia ...today I got sale from someone in South Africa. I put it down to a newb (0 feedback) but just now I have had a sale to a chap in the USA . H...

Tracking Competitive's Prices

I have started selling on eBay and have about 800 items for sale. One of the biggest problems I am facing is keeping an eye on my competitors pricing. I find that when I drop my price to match theirs they drop their price lower within 2 weeks. So wit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller non-protection

This is mainly about paypal, however, I used Ebay to sell my items and buyer used Ebay to purchase. The buyer bought 2 x items and paid separately, as they were going to the same person, same address I included both items in the one registered with t...

Scammed

Hello, I think that I am being scammed by two people at the moment for the same item. eBay did email me saying that the buyers were fake so to cancel the item. But then I received emails later on from both eBay, the 'scammers, and paypal saying that ...