Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Store Fees Have Increased And Store Owners Now Get 600 Free Listings Per Month But............

Since ebay interduced The New Store Fees I was all for it, So we get 600 Free listings per month for Basic Store. What they do not tell you is that your listings Visibality is reduced by 60% so you have to upgrade your Basic Store to Feature Store to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Had a win today - woohoo!

About 90 days ago a guy opened a chargeback against me for $470. He said the chargeback had been a mistake as he forgot what it was for and asked the bank to reverse it after I queried him. Two weeks later the money was taken from me, plus an admin f...

Resolved! 10% discount

im new to selling, does the 10% discount come from the sellers fee ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WOW Au post

this was on the news today....Aus post managing director gets paid 5.6M salary. according to the news, the AU gov wanted to keep this a secret from AU tax payers.. he is the highest paid public servant in AU..WOW. ...now i know why my postage costs k...

• 79 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Raising selling limits

Just had a slightly amusing message from ebay on our small store. This store runs 300-400 listings with a total value of around $12,000 - $15,000. message reads, " Congratulations, we,ve noticed what a great job you are doing.............. ( well tha...

Australian buyer wants to buy from me?

Hello, an Australian from Austrilia wants to buy an item from me. The item is 100 bucks and about 10 for shiping. He can't buy it from me because ebay is telling him that I might not ship it to his location. They don't even give him a shipping cost. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Expired Listings still governed by Ebay

Contacted Ebay with a question today:When a listing has expired, is it still governed by Ebay policies?This is in relation to getting an offer from a buyer for an expired item - usually "I noticed your item didn't sell, I can pickup today and pay cas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

open case

I still have an open case that has not been resolved, I have followed all instructions from ebay and have not recieved my item back or recieved any replies to my various message to the buyer. I have also put in an apeal to the decision from ebay on a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where to find how many free listings left??

So the software has changed yet again. No more selling manager just in the past few weeks. The new format is difficult to navigate and I cannot find how many listings I have left and the date they turn over. I actually know that I have no listings le...

Question for quilters re: selling quilting squares

Question for any quilters out there: I have so many fabric remnant leftovers from my cushion covers, so I'm going to start offering pre-cut quilting squares in bulk and wanted to know: 1) What is the most common/best size to offer? From what I can se...

Seller non-Protection

So here's a scam that Ebay fully supports. Buyer purchases popular, expensive item. Just before money back guarantee closes he says 'item not as described'. Sends something back with tracking no. to some random Post Office Box that is reasonably clos...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regarding fund on hold

I recently use ebay to sell some small products (just for hobby). For the first two buyers, their funds were paid to my paypal and were available immidiately. But since the third buyer comes, all the following funds in paypal were on hold. I know the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful