Seller Hub bypass?

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't like seller hub and want to go back to the older style selling page?

First change the Seller Hub to how you want it by clicking on Customise,(below Messages and Comments? at

the top right of the page).

Then drag the sections to where you want them,(I have Selling tools at the top for easy access).

You can also get rid of pages that you don't want on there.

When finished click on the I'm done at the bottom left of the page.

Then when you are in Overview in the Seller Hub you just click on View My eBay Selling,(in Selling tools) and

it will take you back to the old type of selling page,(Mine shows Active selling followed by Sold > Unsold .>

Returns > Announcements > Scheduled > Selling reminders > Saved drafts > Promotional offers.

With Summary at the left followed by Buy > Purchase history > Lists,(eg: Watch & Other lists) > Selling,(which

contains all your selling tools).

Then you have Your money totals and your Shortcuts.

So everything that I want to look at in one easy to view place,(it's so much simpler to use than the going

back and forth options you need to use in Seller Hub),

As View My eBay Selling is in the Seller Hub hopefully it will stay and allow us to use the easy option,(not the

frustrating Seller Hub).good.gif

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Seller Hub bypass?

@indiaroseshop wrote:

I followed your excellent instructions but there was not option for View My selling in the overview. So frustrated with this new and unecessary upgrade. Thanks!

I pretty much got used to it and it still contains all the features of SMP BUT a lot of stuff now has new names (just to add to the confusion I guess).

Orders > All Orders = Sold Listings (everything else is pretty much self-explanatory)

Listings:

> Create = the new Quick Listing format

> Inventory = Old SMP templates

> Active = All Active Listings

> Unsold = Anything that has ended and not been relisted (I find that more useful than the old method where anything that finished was included even if it had been relisted)

> Drafts = A Mess where you'll find all the temporary saves when you are using the Quick Listing Creator (I stress it's a mess that contains multiple duplications of listings at various stages of completetion). I think this was supposed to work like Inventory in SMP but failed miserably (no surprise there).

> Scheduled = Scheduled Listings I suppose (I've never used them)

> Ended = Unsold (see above - near as I can figure some crazy duplication going on here)

Marketing, Perfomance and Growth = Pretty useless prettified garbage so don't bother unless you want a good laugh (or perhaps a cry).

Overall, I've found Seller Hub not to be too bad providing you don't get caught up in the silly stuff.

I use pinned tabs (available in Chrome and Firefox) for all the pages I use regularly so hardly have to go near the hub at all.

Message 31 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

Ended is ALL ended listings - sold, unsold and relisted.

My drafts only include my drafts (one per each) and the odd one that took a while to relist.

Message 32 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

@davewil1964 wrote:

Ended is ALL ended listings - sold, unsold and relisted.

My drafts only include my drafts (one per each) and the odd one that took a while to relist.

My Ended page has 2 listings, one I killed and another that failed its automated relist.

(I've sold a bit more than that thankfuly).

My Drafts page has a few singles (9) but also several series - 3 of one, 2 of another, 5 of a third and one more with 4 copies

As I said, it's a mess!

Approx 1/3 of drafts are autosaved duplicates in various stages of completion ... THEY're ALIVE AHAHAHA !!

Obviously a work in progress and, as I don't save drafts at all, they are all auto generated.

(though some are a bit more out of control than others)

Message 33 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

go to my ebay summary, go to accounts, go to subscriptions

cancel seller manager subscription, you are back to normal

Message 34 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

@classifieds10 wrote:

go to my ebay summary, go to accounts, go to subscriptions

cancel seller manager subscription, you are back to normal

Provided you don't want any of the extra functionality that SM/SMP provided and is now only accessible through the Hub..

Message 35 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

For mei I DON't need tge extra jazz

just keep it simple list , sell and post, 

Message 36 of 37
Latest reply

Seller Hub bypass?

For me, I prefer to be able to set up more than 20 drafts and have access to sold & unsold listings for up to 90 days.

Horses for courses, but there are consequences to unsubscribing from SM/P. I mainly use 'My eBay All Selling' which I have bookmarked. So a simple click on my bookmark toolbar and I'm there, but can still access the Hub if desired.

Message 37 of 37
Latest reply