Seller has used my template right down to description of item.....is this allowed?

I take a lot of time and pride in listing my items. It is a labour intensive process as you all know. So I was pretty peeved when I saw a Seller of a similar item I recently sold has cut & paste my entire listing ( heading & description not pics). The item I sold was "vintage" in incredible condition, this Sellers item is NOT in the same condition, its pretty beaten up actually lol yet by using my description she is clearly misleading her buyers. 

I realise I should probably be flattered but geeeees it kinda stinks that someone can blantantly steal your work like that.

Is this ok?   

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Seller has used my template right down to description of item.....is this allowed?

Digi..... Yes I was origianlly taken aback by the comments but the truth is I am not really that fussed at all. Yes it was laughed off, taken with a grain of salt which is what I shall continue to do.

I apologise to anyone if they find this id distasteful lol however I am sure you are all well aware how the id is intended.

Anyway my original question was responded to beautlifully by the first poster lets just leave it at that.

retail out Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 21
Latest reply