Sendle.com - using them for the first time

Hi everyone, any other sellers out there using Sendle on a regular basis? I just used them for the first time to send a large-ish item (about 1.8kg) and their cost is lower than Aus Post, and it's door-to-door Toll courier. Pick up by Toll is scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully all will go well.

Message 1 of 84
Latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

I read that Sendle uses Fastway as well, but you don't get to choose which courier delivers your parcel in Sendle. From the horror stories I've read about Fastway it's a good thing my parcel was delivered by Toll.

Message 11 of 84
Latest reply

I got a quote to post a parcel of stuff I'd sold  via AP and then tried sendle and sendle was 1/7 of the price plus they pick up the parcel!

Message 12 of 84
Latest reply

@brightmored wrote:

I got a quote to post a parcel of stuff I'd sold  via AP and then tried sendle and sendle was 1/7 of the price plus they pick up the parcel!

So you've said, on 5 different threads, most of them being old threads. We get the message. Obviously you have a financial interest in the company or you wouldn't be spamming every thread with the same identical response.

Message 13 of 84
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

@brightmored wrote:

So you've said, on 5 different threads, most of them being old threads. We get the message. Obviously you have a financial interest in the company or you wouldn't be spamming every thread with the same identical response.

Sendle....:)

Message 14 of 84
Latest reply

Please even careful with Sendle. They are a joke. Everything is fine until they stuff up! They lost my ebay parcel $70 worth and now they are refusing to reimburse the cost of the parcel they lost. So basically they are not taking responsibility for losing a parcel they collected by hand from my house and was on their tracking system. I have a buyer demanding reimbursement and I refuse to be out of pocket for their mistake. Not sure what to do but warning people to be careful and think twice. I would never use Sendle again and I would not recommend them. They also don't provide a phone number so all you can o is email them and you get half hearted fake cheerful responses that do not address your problem.
Message 15 of 84
Latest reply

I used to think they were good but complete reversal now.
They said my parcels should have been picked up on time and they have taken the money from my account.
They refuse to contact me and offer no telephone service. The packages are time sensitive and must be delivered by Friday. They should have been collected last Friday!
I expect they will try to prevent publication of this but I shall put it on all social media I can find.
I may have to send by express courier and either take them to Trading Standards or Qcat for reimbursement but will let you all know how I get on.
Jerome

Message 16 of 84
Latest reply

Could not agree more - I was using them for upto 10 parcels aweek with no problems, HOWEVER the last couple of times the parcels were not collected and after 3 days I cancelled the pick up and had a stern phone call to Sendle. There service has become very unreliable. 

I then got an email to participate in a pilot of them connecting with ebay. That could be interesting as there service would need to improve. Just have to wait and see. 

Message 17 of 84
Latest reply

I believe Sendle uses Fastway which has aways had a reputation for being unreliable.

Any new company is going to put it's best foot forward when they are starting up....it is the service that you receive later that is important.

Message 18 of 84
Latest reply

I have absolutely no knowledge of Sendle BUT got very excited when saw this thread as joethenuts was the first responder.......I have missed joe's postings............imagine my disappointment when I discovered that it was an old thread and that joe wasn't back!

Message 19 of 84
Latest reply

Sendle ?

The most pathetic joke of a company i ever encountered in 21 years of business.

I booked a parcel for pickup . 5 days later it was still here waiting for pickup.

i emailed them and over 4 days the 4 email exchanges that followed they still couldnt organise a pickup.

They even emailed me again TO CONFIRM THAT SOMEONE WOULD BE AT THE DESTINATION ADDRESS FOR PICKUP !!!

Yes , they think they are going to pick up my parcel at the destination !!!!!!

i cancelled it and went with aussie post who delivered it the next day.

pathetic . offensive . garbage company !

Message 20 of 84
Latest reply