Serial Scammer

I had a very bad experience with a scammer, looking at his feedback he has a history of claiming "item not received" and "quantity less than ordered" to many sellers. In my case, I had both type of claims from him from different transactions and end up losing a lot of money.

It's safe to say he is a serial scammer. PM me if you want to know more. 

Save the tips on how to report him to ebay, I don't have the time and energy to waste on... I just want to help other sellers here.

Message 1 of 153
Latest reply
152 REPLIES 152

Re: Serial Scammer

If it happens once, that's fine, if it happens 10 times, then what do you think? After 15 years and 28000 transactions you get to know a few dirty secrets.

Message 141 of 153
Latest reply

@mydiyau wrote:

I experienced each and one of these serial scammers I caught. I know their name address etc. I am simply telling everyone the truth. 

@springyzone wrote:

How would you know a person's racial or cultural background though just by their user name?

No, you're denigrating based on racial background. That's called racism.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 142 of 153
Latest reply

Whatever, one less scammer the better
Message 143 of 153
Latest reply

'Whatever'.

The defence of the millenial/can't be bothered justifying the non-justifiable.

Message 144 of 153
Latest reply

There is a field of study call actuary that studies every aspect and calculates the risk associated with it and then apply that to gain advantage. Do you think that's racism? I simply look back at 15 years of my experience as an honest straight as an arrow ebay seller and came to the conclusion that some location and ethical background is one of the risk factors. Call that racism if you want. The world is full of examples like this. Do you watch the news these days? Anything chinese owned is deemed evil, Huawei wechat tic tok?
Message 145 of 153
Latest reply

I also use my 11 years of experience. What I have found is that people with Asian or Anglo or Germanic or Scandinavian names, regardless of where they are (in Australia), pay in Aussie bucks, and don't leave me negs.

So I am not racist. You seem to be profiling. Unless you have qualifications in same, you are racist.

Message 146 of 153
Latest reply

After packing nearly 30k parcels i think i qualify to tell people the truth. This post is to warn other sellers and share information on serial i mean seriously serial scammers that would take advantage of honest sellers. If you get an eBay message that someone is nickpicking, or reporting qty missing etc, have a look at their feedback left for other page and also their location and surname. Certain area and ethinical background are very impatient. Pick the right fight. If this buyer is trigger happy and already left a sea of red feedbacks, just give them a refund and be done with it. Ebay is not going to help you.
Message 147 of 153
Latest reply

Davewil1964 i send you a private message
Message 148 of 153
Latest reply

You did

Message 149 of 153
Latest reply

There are thieves and dishonest people everywhere in society who take advantage of any and every situation. The online variety think they have an invisible advantage behind a keyboard and immune to getting caught.

Out in the real physical world the Police enforce law and order. On eBay, eBay set the rules, don't enforce them and rewards the offenders.

Easy to see why online has become the new 'get rich' and 'stitch' realm.
Message 150 of 153
Latest reply