Site Problems?

Anyone else having all kinds of troubles with the ebay site?

Message 1 of 131
Latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Site Problems?

Well it did work normally again for a while but it's failing again now. We have a bunch of auctions ending tonight too from the last free round. Don't like our chances of getting any more bids on those.
Message 21 of 131
Latest reply

I'm still logged in from last night, but the 24 hours is nearly up so it will want me to re log in again any minute. I don't know if it will let me back on. I thought I was fixed, but can't see anyone's feedback and my items that ended didn't auto relist. They are sitting in my unsold saying that this item didn't automatically relist. It's then telling me to drop my price on them. I know if I try to manually relist them they will either no relist, or they will eventually relist twice after the nightmare is sorted. I'm also not getting emails.

The facebook page is in overdrive and of course, they are deathly silent.

Message 22 of 131
Latest reply

Thought I was back on, could see my eBay page but alas, not to be. 

I really can't understand why there has been no annoucement on facebook or eBay's own announcement page. Very rude. I can't even use Turbolister which really puts me behind. First weekend I've had free to put listings on. 

I feel for store owners who pay a fee for this platform and eBay has failed three times this month with no compensation. 

Message 23 of 131
Latest reply

YES , ONCE AGAIN EBAY SITE IS NON EXISTENT DUE TO EBAY BOFFINS "APPARENTLY" TRYING TO "IMPROVE" EBAY..................WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE OLD SAYING " IT IT AINT BROKE, DONT TRY TO IMPROVE IT" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 24 of 131
Latest reply

Ok I thought this was just me! Won an item earlier, which then dissapeared so I couldn't pay for it, then it came back but paypal refused payment (no item exists). So I tried and message the seller, but messaging stopped working. The messaging started working again and I send the seller a "what the hey!" message to why they deleted the item (oops). Then the item came back and I could pay for it and it goes through paypal fine, but now messaging is completely gone โ€“ "Sorry! There has been an error retrieving your message from the server." 

Seems like their servers have gone down or something? Hope it's all sorted soon.

Message 25 of 131
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

Ive been trying to bid on a particular item for hours, and Ebay wouldnt let me.

I was trying to bid up to $300. It just ended and sold for $103.

If I was the seller, Id be **bleep**!

Message 26 of 131
Latest reply

Ok now my complete purchase history and selling history have dissapeared!! 

Come on Ebay, what gives?

Message 27 of 131
Latest reply

Items that were down for auto relists now showing as Not relisted. Sign in slow, site slow, Items removed as sold now still showing. Ebay has really stuffed up badly this time. 

Message 28 of 131
Latest reply

All my messages have disappeared and now I'm being told that my User ID (that I've used for the last nearly 8 years) is invalid !!

Just can't wait to see what feature will go a*se upwards next !!??!!

Poor show, ebay !!!

Message 29 of 131
Latest reply

What ebay site.

It just vanished into oblivion.

Search engine says it doesn't exist and to check web address.

WHAT A JOKE

Message 30 of 131
Latest reply