Site Problems?

Anyone else having all kinds of troubles with the ebay site?

Message 1 of 131
Latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Site Problems?

One of my favourite sellers has just missed out on 3 sales because I could not bid and the items finished without a single bid.

I could not even send a message.

And I have been losing whole pages of items one minute and then they come back just as quickly.

I was all set to buy some items with the 20% discount offer which finishes tomorow....now I am afraid to even start the process.

Message 31 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

One of the worst aspects of this meltdown will be a total failure of ebay to admit liability. They didn't last time it happened and blamed it on our ISPs **bleep**, even though we could all access websites other than ebay. There will be no apology, or any sort of compensation for those adversely affected, such as people who had auctions finishing in the period of breakdown.

Message 32 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

Everything disappeared.  

And here I was blaming OH for making me use Microsoft Edge

as a browser instead of Firefox!

It's all in the timing, eh?

Message 33 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

I'm trying to send invoices .... can't send them from Firefox or Internet Explorer at present ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 34 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

Latest update...

It now seems that buyers are able to pay. I have had four payments from my current lot of auctions show up in PayPal.

Of course, in my 'Sold' list, it still has zero items at present, so I can't mark anything as shipped, but the fact that buyers can now pay is, well, half the problem over I guess...

Message 35 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

@queenslander-one wrote:

Items that were down for auto relists now showing as Not relisted. Sign in slow, site slow, Items removed as sold now still showing. Ebay has really stuffed up badly this time. 

Can't upload through turbolister as images won't load; almost all my auto-relists didn't. One manual relist still showing unsold but came off my free relists.

And while trying the TL listing had to sign into eBay 4 times - twice for fee calculation, then twice for the non-list.

So not exactly fixed, in my opinion.

Message 36 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

I just got a stack of emails but now both my selling pages are going to the page not responding page again. It's going from bad to worse! I'm also getting pink messages above this post message box telling me the size of this upload exceeds the maximum size allowed: 524288000.

I'm not even sure if this message will post as every time I try to post a message I get an error page.

Edit: It posted!!!!

Message 37 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

Wow that was a nightmare 2 hours not being able to log in saying my ID did not exist. Reminds me of when I sold on Ebay before (4-5 years a go) and every Friday evening the site would mess up because Ebay in their wisdom did site maintenance then that was the main reason I never sold by auction.

Message 38 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

Yes I am having lots of problems also like stated above pages timing our images not uploading...Seems just lately eBay are having a lot of problems. I understand Glitches happen now and then but this is getting beyond a Glitch.. We "Store Owners" are paying for a service that is not being supplied. (Other than when eBay Want to supply the service) We get no notifaction of any maintenance or what ever they want to do. so why are we getting slugged for store fees when it is not working?

My 2 Bobs worth

PS No wonder sales are slow.....

Message 39 of 131
Latest reply

Site Problems?

Same issues here for hours. Auction had 2 mins to go with 15 bidders and it ended on the same amount - so weird and now nothing is showing up in seling or otherwise.

Message 40 of 131
Latest reply