Site Problems?

Anyone else having all kinds of troubles with the ebay site?

Message 1 of 131
Latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Site Problems?

Tippy,  I clicked on the above link, and it asked me to 'log in to continue'

I then googled 'ebay facebook'  and it did the same thing   shrug.gif

Message 71 of 131
Latest reply

Too little and far too late IMHO twyngwyn...................even for those members that know where the announcement board is.

For a problem of the magnitude that it was, every member, both buyers and sellers, should have been messaged by eBay to their eBay messages and their personal email address.

It's no good eBay sticking their heads in the sand and hoping the problem will go away before anyone notices, which in this case it most certainly did not.....................grrrrr.

As for the facebook side of it, well that has to be a public relations stuff-up of embarrassing magnitude for eBay.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 73 of 131
Latest reply

Not sure that they have resolved it, or its another issue Tried to revise a sale and it wanted me to sign in, and when I did it wouldn't accept it and asked me to sign in again, and again....  Guess I will change it later.

As an odd aside logging into the Boards I just received notification for 2 Kudos I received back in 2012.  Better late than never I guess.  Perhaps that was the last stable back-up they could find to restore the system, since the place has been going down hill since then!!

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 74 of 131
Latest reply

@gec2002 wrote:

Not sure that they have resolved it, or its another issue Tried to revise a sale and it wanted me to sign in, and when I did it wouldn't accept it and asked me to sign in again, and again....  Guess I will change it later.

As an odd aside logging into the Boards I just received notification for 2 Kudos I received back in 2012.  Better late than never I guess.  Perhaps that was the last stable back-up they could find to restore the system, since the place has been going down hill since then!!

the kudo notification was probably for a kudo given today for your 2012 post that would have said "(eBay ID) and 1 other person . . .

gec kudo.JPG

Message 75 of 131
Latest reply

jbmbkb
Community Member

still not fixed properly i still have ended items in my active listings section of my ebay ..which stops me doing certain things.. not happy

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER EBAY,,,, 

Message 76 of 131
Latest reply

@gec2002 wrote:

There are a lot of very old threads being dragged up from years ago and posters are giving kudos on them....I recently received kudos for a 2011 post....long before Lithium took aver the boards...and the information was wrong as there have been numerous changes since then.

Message 77 of 131
Latest reply

just saw this announcement from eBay

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201511.shtml#2015-11-15131545

Message 78 of 131
Latest reply

@gec2002 wrote:

Gec, you're caught in a log in loop. Close your browser down and reopen. I often have that trouble in Firefox and doing that fixes it (until the next day).

Message 79 of 131
Latest reply

I'm having issues posting messages again, so somethings still up.

Message 80 of 131
Latest reply