Unable to send messages. Anyone else with this issue?

As stated. I cant send a message to anyone. buyers or sellers. Happens on both FF and Chrome. Doe's not happen with with other accounts. Just my main selling account.

Just curious before I have to ring CS and start pulling my fingernails out with frustration from the answer I am sure to recieve when they have swett FA...

Cheers.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Unable to send messages. Anyone else with this issue?

@2012random2012 wrote:
eBay's **bleep** I tried cancel bid so thought I do the right thing message the contact person and says can't Send message so I can't cancel and be force to buy it

simple, just do not pay.

Nobody can make you pay.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@2012random2012 wrote:
eBay's **bleep** I tried cancel bid so thought I do the right thing message the contact person and says can't Send message so I can't cancel and be force to buy it

simple, just do not pay.

Nobody can make you pay.

Surely doing the right thing would be not to bid if they don't want the item. Sounds like they were past the bid withdrawal timeframe.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@2012random2012 wrote:

simple, just do not pay.

Nobody can make you pay.

Surely doing the right thing would be not to bid if they don't want the item. Sounds like they were past the bid withdrawal timeframe.

yeah, but they did bid and were unable to cancel.  So, the solution is do not pay and possibly cop a non-payer strike.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

gawri-9070
Community Member

Thousands of people have the same issue and eBay have done nothing about it.

I can’t reply to any buyers. No need to sell through eBay anymore there are other sales channels to use.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

I use Chrome and still can’t send message. All I get is this message is more than 90 days old and can’t be replied to. BS it was received this morning.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Unlikely to relate to an issue from SIX YEARS ago.

Don't slam the door

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply